Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Commerce   » FOR(D) SALE:   » Sold. (Page 1)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: Sold.
JON_SVT
¯
Member # 9621

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for JON_SVT  Ford pictures for JON_SVT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
AFR 165s with only 1k miles on them. I have receipts from summit. There 1550 or so on summit. I'm looking to get at least 800. Ill post pics up later or send me a text if you want pictures. 510-372-4876 Jonathan

-

[ July 13, 2012, 02:19 AM: Message edited by: 65coupe87notch ]

v-town coupe
fordologist
Member # 2771

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for v-town coupe  Ford pictures for v-town coupe    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
screw in studs and G.P.'s Or ped. mount?
Posts: 4597 | From: the V-town | Registered: May 2003  |  :
JON_SVT
¯
Member # 9621

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for JON_SVT  Ford pictures for JON_SVT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Part number is 1472. They are pedestal mount
JON_SVT
¯
Member # 9621

-
JON_SVT
¯
Member # 9621

800 today [patriot]
NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEIGHT  Ford pictures for NEIGHT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by 65coupe87notch:
800 today [patriot]

I got the $800 right now in my pocket but I'm at work I already texted you. LMK [patriot]

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1986 Hatch- catfish killer
1964 Impala hard top

Posts: 18530 | From: EA$T $IDE REDWOOD CITY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
JON_SVT
¯
Member # 9621

quote:
Originally posted by NEIGHT:
quote:
800 today [patriot]

I got the $800 right now in my pocket but I'm at work I already texted you. LMK [patriot]
First 800 takes them! Let me know when your off. [patriot]
SLOWFOX
¯
Member # 11067

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWFOX  Ford pictures for SLOWFOX  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by NEIGHT:
quote:
800 today [patriot]

Picture or its a lie lol... Op glws really good fdeal

--------------------
" A Wolf under sheep's clothing"-svoRICK 2/10/12
Almost everything I asked for.

coupedup
¯
Member # 9987

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for coupedup  Ford pictures for coupedup    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
800 is a stupid crazy good deal on these !

GL

50Mustang
¯
Member # 3108

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50Mustang  Ford pictures for 50Mustang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
AFR 165s with only 1k miles on them. I have receipts from summit. There 1550 or so on summit. I'm looking to get at least 800. Ill post pics up later or send me a text if you want pictures. 510-372-4876 Jonathan

-

These are the 60 cc's right?

--------------------
"Theirs no such thing as to much horsepower and torque"

91blackonblack
¯
Member # 11591

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 91blackonblack  Ford pictures for 91blackonblack  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
That was fucked up wat u did to my boy .he drove way out there an u put in on a hype a ebay hype at that

--------------------
91blackonblack is banned from this website for good. Vallejo ghetto drama does not belong on CAFords! Y'all need to find a different website. PLEASE! GTFO and take your ghetto shit with you.

ps- ENGLISH DOES MATTER. How foolish of CAFords, we wrote this on our registration page http://oi49.tinypic.com/2akjm7k.jpg but now realize it's useless because the intended audience CAN'T READ, TYPE OR UNDERSTAND ENGLISH!

His response:

"I just want to say i need some very important info.an the onl way was through a friend to help me find that info.but you guys are some fucking bitches that hide behind ur fucking computer all damn day.you fucking bastards racist piece of shyt.exspecally with that nazi symbol you guys think is koo.fuck you i hope i fuck ur sisters or wife.punk bitches.you guys are fucking haters.an i hope ur fucking website crashes to.god has the last word.an u guys let that piece of shyt 396 get away with murder.an letting everybody get banned because of his shyt talking.i hope he gets his to from somebody.one day he going to say the wrong thing to somebody.fuck u bitches.you mark ass.bye punks"

At least he's consistent with his views!

-----------------------------

91 ssp 306,h.c.i. +v2 blower,suspension
Duncan motorsFTMFTW/F.O.D. FTMFTW
Mr.Quandoe" swang shyt click"

Posts: 1608 | From: the blower yo bitch | Registered: Jan 2012  |  :
SLOWFOX
¯
Member # 11067

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWFOX  Ford pictures for SLOWFOX  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by 91blackonblack:
That was fucked up wat u did to my boy .he drove way out there an u put in on a hype a ebay hype at that

Ohhohhh
Got my popcorn..

--------------------
" A Wolf under sheep's clothing"-svoRICK 2/10/12
Almost everything I asked for.

Duncan Motors
¯
Member # 7045

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Duncan Motors  Ford pictures for Duncan Motors    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
that is fucked when your word is garbage.
JON_SVT
¯
Member # 9621

quote:

I was going to meet with Neight in Dublin but I couldn't because I had to finish building a customers mustang. I told him 87coupe wanted them as well and that he was on his way. I told Neight first come first serve. I even sent him my address.
JON_SVT
¯
Member # 9621

Sold to 87 coupe. I keep my word, I sent Neight my address. Like I said before first come first serve. Thanks Cafords! [patriot]
87 coupe
¯
Member # 10919

Ford Icon 10 posted      Profile for 87 coupe  Ford pictures for 87 coupe    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks for the heads bro.
91blackonblack
¯
Member # 11591

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 91blackonblack  Ford pictures for 91blackonblack  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yeh but u said 800 so it was pretty much locked in.im not hatin on u gettn yo money but i woukdnt of did that even if it was a hundred extra a person was givin me.thays because i guess im jus solid like that.thats my folks an in my opion that was fick up janky.

--------------------
91blackonblack is banned from this website for good. Vallejo ghetto drama does not belong on CAFords! Y'all need to find a different website. PLEASE! GTFO and take your ghetto shit with you.

ps- ENGLISH DOES MATTER. How foolish of CAFords, we wrote this on our registration page http://oi49.tinypic.com/2akjm7k.jpg but now realize it's useless because the intended audience CAN'T READ, TYPE OR UNDERSTAND ENGLISH!

His response:

"I just want to say i need some very important info.an the onl way was through a friend to help me find that info.but you guys are some fucking bitches that hide behind ur fucking computer all damn day.you fucking bastards racist piece of shyt.exspecally with that nazi symbol you guys think is koo.fuck you i hope i fuck ur sisters or wife.punk bitches.you guys are fucking haters.an i hope ur fucking website crashes to.god has the last word.an u guys let that piece of shyt 396 get away with murder.an letting everybody get banned because of his shyt talking.i hope he gets his to from somebody.one day he going to say the wrong thing to somebody.fuck u bitches.you mark ass.bye punks"

91blackonblack
¯
Member # 11591

Sn 87coupe u jus wana rub that shyt in to.you jsnky to u seen he was gone get them.im keepin it 100 real i dnt hold nthn back.2 eaches on tho.

--------------------

His response:

JON_SVT
¯
Member # 9621

I had told Neight too first come first serve. I also sent him my address, if he really wanted them he would have came to my house while I was building the mustang. I'm a solid young dude. Ask your boy Chino. I got that silver coupe, he knows me.
FRC_Kid
¯
Member # 8940

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for FRC_Kid  Ford pictures for FRC_Kid    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Sn 87coupe u jus wana rub that shyt in to.you jsnky to u seen he was gone get them.im keepin it 100 real i dnt hold nthn back.2 eaches on tho.

You can't hold anything against "87 coupe" for thanking him for the heads... Just because your buddy didn't get them doesn't mean the buyer has to be undercover about his purchase...

FYI: this happened to me before, who ever has the cash gets it for some sellers.. I don't know any party in this just giving my opinion... AFR 165's aren't even that great to begin with..

--------------------
Pretend Racecar Driver- C5 FRC

Ford, GM, & Dodge is what I'm all about

Posts: 2578 | From: All over the Peninsula | Registered: Feb 2009  |  :
NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEIGHT  Ford pictures for NEIGHT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Point is we AGREED to a time, place N price! None were held I was there On time with money but it's whatever he gave me his address AFTER it turned into a eBay type thing N all of a sudden I had to travel way more. Like I said its whatever you live N learn.

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1986 Hatch- catfish killer
1964 Impala hard top

Posts: 18530 | From: EA$T $IDE REDWOOD CITY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Yeh but u said 800 so it was pretty much locked in.im not hatin on u gettn yo money but i woukdnt of did that even if it was a hundred extra a person was givin me.thays because i guess im jus solid like that.thats my folks an in my opion that was fick up janky.

Yeah especially since Neights on here all the time, what's the point of telling someone to make it out to your house when its far off. At least tell that person another's on his way right now so they can anticipate shit going down if that's how you want to do biz, put that on the feed back Neight. I dont like that shit, have some respect for people coming from out of town. Really that fucking dead broke to have to wait another hour or two for someone to pull through. LAME!

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

Stang66
¯
Member # 10504

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stang66  Ford pictures for Stang66    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
wow [Eek!]

--------------------
1966 Ford Mustang
1990 Notchback
1975 Pontiac Trans Am 400ci

87 coupe
¯
Member # 10919

Ford Icon 10 posted      Profile for 87 coupe  Ford pictures for 87 coupe    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Exact my point cali95gt I got shit to do with this and black on black let your boy fight his own battles I didnt even know neight was getting these heads i saw the add 2 days ago I locked his number and didn't check the status on his postings don't blame me bro I'm a very good seller and buyer and never done no one dirty on the board as some of you know good luck with u too I'm out i got nuthin else to say peace out.
triple b
¯
Member # 8763

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for triple b  Ford pictures for triple b    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
janky i got got on a deal like this I dont put much into "claiming" first on anything on this board anymore guys ome out the wood work and side step n cover their track saying i called first n shit just say thats what happen to me on a 331 crank before neight tough break grab those eddys for less and go faster trust me ur not going to notice between afrs trickflows eddy on a 306 a 347 maybe but not a 306/302

--------------------
1988 4cyl conv 306 HCI "sasha"
2004 tahoe
Sold- 87 GT, 72 chevelle, 63 biscane, 82 monte carlo, 73 nova, 88 silverado,

Posts: 1730 | From: sacramento ca | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :

Page: 1  2   
Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com