Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Commerce   » FOR(D) SALE:   » ntb some misc. mustang 5.0 parts

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: ntb some misc. mustang 5.0 parts
91silver50
¯
Member # 7034

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 91silver50  Ford pictures for 91silver50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Car was stolen and need alot of little stuff, Hood,
hood hinges, hood latching system near radiator
support, rear speaker grills, the black plastic grate and if possible gonna be a hard find but i need the metal that holds the plastic grate on and supports the windshield wipers old hood came up on me and smashed it all down tried to pull out and bondo but it is crap

[ November 09, 2010, 12:45 AM: Message edited by: 91silver50 ]

915.0gt
¯
Member # 9518

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 915.0gt  Ford pictures for 915.0gt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
ive got a hood u can have for $20
1RaW03SvT
¯
Member # 9151

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1RaW03SvT  Ford pictures for 1RaW03SvT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 91silver50:
Car was stolen and need alot of little stuff, Hood,
hood hinges, hood latching system near radiator
support, rear speaker grills, the black plastic grate and if possible gonna be a hard find but i need the metal that holds the plastic grate on and supports the windshield wipers old hood came up on me and smashed it all down tried to pull out and bondo but it is crap

if your hood flew up and smashed your cowl panel all in you will need to get one cut off thats in good condition from a donor car and have it all spot welded on!! take a shit laod of work and lots of know how/knowledge [patriot] [patriot]

[ November 09, 2010, 11:39 PM: Message edited by: 1RaW93SvT ]

--------------------
2003 SoNiC BlUe CoBrA
BUILT

Posts: 2159 | From: *SVTaDDicT* | Registered: May 2009  |  :
FSTRDNU
SVO's and XR4Ti's
Member # 12

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for FSTRDNU  Ford pictures for FSTRDNU    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
CAUTION: Be warned. 915.0gt is a CAFORDS.COM flake.
With 1 post he failed to show up on his very first meetup.
All who deal with him should proceed with caution.
I will post this every time he posts.
So what if he has 100 more posts now?
Still a flake.

--------------------
Drifting is to motorsports like rap is to music. Sure, people do it. But only the stupid people.

Posts: 479 | From: Bay Area CA USA | Registered: Sep 2000  |  :
SixtyMMan
¯
Member # 9161

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SixtyMMan  Ford pictures for SixtyMMan    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I have the hood, hinges, rear speaker grilles, and some other misc. parts. (707)704-8281

--------------------
Justin

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com