Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Commerce   » FOR(D) SALE:   » FS: 1991 LX 5.0 Convertible, clean title, smogged, unmolested

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: FS: 1991 LX 5.0 Convertible, clean title, smogged, unmolested
Blind
2.3L
CAFords OG
Member # 3052

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blind  Ford pictures for Blind    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Selling my wifes car, we have 5 cars and have put 3k miles on this in the past 3 years, she drives a tahoe now [Frown]
 -

-

-

-

-

-
(Car was filthy in this picture, but shows the tinted windows and the only picture I have of it with the top up)

Automatic. Clean title, ~180k miles, mostly stock, passes smog fine, KOER test returns clean. (Key On Engine Running, it's a diagnostic self test that checks all sensors and functions of everything on the motor, a great test to see if a 5.0 is healthy and running right).

Brand new, 2 week old 245/50R16 tires all around (not pictured)

Mods:
1988 Thunderbird Turbocoupe 8.8" 4 lug rearend with 3.55 gears and vented 10" disc brakes
1991 Crown Vic Police Package 73mm steel piston front brakes
1994 Mustang GT brake master cylinder for the 4 wheel disc brake conversion
Ford racing/mjbobbitt 3-2 brake like port conversion, and adjustable brake bias valve
Flowmaster American Thunder mufflers welded into the stock catback
K&N filter in the stock air intake
1995 Mustang GT 3G 130amp alternator, also upgraded the engine ground wires at the same time
Maximum Motorsports strut tower brace
2002 Mustang front seats, drivers is 6 way powered with lumbar
rear 5 windows are tinted, the rear 3 are darker than the front side windows, like 35% vs 20% if I remember right, done right with 3M tint by http://www.autoobsessions.com"
Keyless entry/alarm + hidden fuel pump cutoff switch

Stereo:
JVC KD-HDR1 single CD/MP3/HD Radio headunit with aux input, stereo jack is located in the ashtray area to plug in an mp3 player/whatever
Blaupunkt 6.5" front door speakers
Pioneer 6x8" rear speakers

Issues:
-Car was involved in a minor accident in a parking lot, bent the drivers rear axle and broke a small piece off the body molding behind the rear wheel along with a small dent in that area, I replaced the entire rear end/axle/diff but left the very minor body damage, it's just a small dent that's hard to see under the mold line.
-A/C pressure is low and needs to be recharged...never bothered because if you get hot just drop the top [Wink]
-Top is worn, leaks a bit, and should be replaced, but it operates up/down perfectly.
-Previous owner ran a bra on the front of the car and the paint has a lot of little scratches around that area, I tried everything I could think of and couldn't repair them, they're minor enough to live with. Bra is included with the car so if you put it on you'll never notice.

Asking $3000, please PM with any questions. No trades.

[ March 03, 2011, 06:32 PM: Message edited by: Blind ]

--------------------
89 LX Notchback ex 4cyl, 14psi
02 Harley F150, 15psi

Posts: 8521 | From: Fairfield | Registered: Jul 2003  |  :
90_STANG015
¯
Member # 8990

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90_STANG015  Ford pictures for 90_STANG015    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
that is hella nice. good luck with sale [patriot]

--------------------
RAIDER NATION

1990 GT (SOLD)
1988 LX DROP (SOLD)
1989 4 cyl Coupe (sold)
1998 SVT COBRA (SOLD)
1992 LX DROP
1994 GT
1995 Impala SS

Blind
2.3L
CAFords OG
Member # 3052

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blind  Ford pictures for Blind    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
ttt

--------------------
02 Harley F150, 15psi

Blind
2.3L
CAFords OG
Member # 3052

bump, going to replace the top soon if it doesn't sell

--------------------
02 Harley F150, 15psi

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com