Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Commerce   » FOR(D) SALE:   » 1993 Ford Mustang Coupe (CHP) For Sale (Page 1)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: 1993 Ford Mustang Coupe (CHP) For Sale
93 CHP
¯
Member # 8240

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 93 CHP  Ford pictures for 93 CHP    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I really don't want to sell my car of my dreams but I have no choice since im leaving to go to school out of state and need a car more economical. I am not looking for trades just looking to sell. The car is a true CHP vehicle and has a clean ca title. It currently has almost 171K original miles. I've owned the car for 2 years now and kept it in great shape always garaged. I bought the car from Drew Yellow94gt's buddy Jeff. As for the car itself its really just stock motor wise except for U/D pulleys, Mac cold air, bbk spacer and thorttle body. The car runs great I drive it to school and back which is a 5 mile round trip every other day on weekdays. The body is in great shape as well paint still shines nice and it has a 2.5in Cervini's Cowl hood, few scratches and nics here and there but nothing major. I'd rate the exterior atleast an 8/10. Interior wise it's in awesome shape new front and rear seats, rear seats were custom made to fit. It comes with a nice Pioneer deck and front and rear speakers. Black carpet with mustang floor mats. The exhaust consist of JBA shorty headers stock mid pipe with 2 chamber flows the are turned down. Wheels are Weld racing draglites 15x8 rears and 15x3.5 fronts 295/50/15 bfg rear tires in decent shape, front tires are Mickey Thompson 26x7.50x15 front runners. Rear end is an 8.8 fully girdled trac-loc with posi. Upper and lower wolfe Racing control arms. Qa1 adjustable rear shocks. Might be forgetting a few more things if any questions just PM me. Thanks for looking
Asking $7500 obo
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
More Pics Upon Request

[ November 03, 2009, 03:56 PM: Message edited by: 93 CHP ]

djlopez916
¯
Member # 8787

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for djlopez916  Ford pictures for djlopez916  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
dont sell it!!

--------------------
89 GT VERT work in progress
05 v6 stang
97 Ford expedition

93 CHP
¯
Member # 8240

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 93 CHP  Ford pictures for 93 CHP    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Bigjerry916:
dont sell it!!

Yea tell me about it wish I could keep it
1RaW03SvT
¯
Member # 9151

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1RaW03SvT  Ford pictures for 1RaW03SvT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
damn bro that car is pretty nice that sucks you have to sell it if i had the cash i would pick it up for sure! good luck with the sale!

--------------------
2003 SoNiC BlUe CoBrA
BUILT

Posts: 2159 | From: *SVTaDDicT* | Registered: May 2009  |  :
93 CHP
¯
Member # 8240

Yea thanks man. TTT
Jumpinjoe
¯
Member # 7530

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jumpinjoe  Ford pictures for Jumpinjoe    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
bump for a sweet notch

--------------------
When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes the duty. -Thomas Jefferson

*EPIK*
¯
Member # 7481

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *EPIK*  Ford pictures for *EPIK*    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
The pics do this car no justice. I have seen this car in person many times, its SUPER CLEAN!!! Sucks that you gotta sell it Fred, but good luck with the sale.... Don't let anyone lowball you, this car is worth the asking price IMO... You should post it up on Corral...

--------------------
=91 Notch:12.31@110 **Under Construction**
=05 CTS-V: 418rwhp/393rwtq=13.01@111

http://www.djepikmusic.com

STREETFIGHTER50
¯
Member # 2973

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for STREETFIGHTER50  Ford pictures for STREETFIGHTER50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Black coupe dropped, with a cowl hood, big & littles-Always wicked!

--------------------
'89 Coupe-Kurgan Tuned 498/491RW, Vortech SI, 351W

Posts: 3925 | From: SF Bay Coastin' to Rocklin | Registered: Jun 2003  |  :
Luke87GT
Lay'n more stripes
than Caltrans
Member # 21

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Luke87GT  Ford pictures for Luke87GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by EPIK:
The pics do this car no justice. I have seen this car in person many times, its SUPER CLEAN!!! Sucks that you gotta sell it Fred, but good luck with the sale.... Don't let anyone lowball you, this car is worth the asking price IMO... You should post it up on Corral...

If you want top dollar, go national with it and post it on the corral. You'll get significantly more interest there than here.

But be prepared to post a lot of detailed pics and a stellar description. Nobody is gonna fly out of state for some half-ass effort put forth by the knuckle-head seller.

I've sold 2 cars on the corral now and been very pleased with the money [patriot]

--------------------
Stangless

Posts: 7802 | From: San Mateo | Registered: Jul 2000  |  :
RODRIGUEZ
¯
Member # 9104

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for RODRIGUEZ  Ford pictures for RODRIGUEZ    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
One clean CHP, most are not as nice and unmolested....

Why not just sell the GT in the garage and keep the coupe????

93 CHP
¯
Member # 8240

Yea thanks guys, wish I could keep it for sure, and as for the gt it's staying it's my brothers and yea I'll give it some time here and then off to corral
93 CHP
¯
Member # 8240

TTT... also forgot to mention that it comes with fms aluminum driveshaft and 3:73 gears and also the driver side doorlock is messed up but I have a brand new door lock and key to give to the buyer
Jumpinjoe
¯
Member # 7530

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jumpinjoe  Ford pictures for Jumpinjoe    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
badass

--------------------
When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes the duty. -Thomas Jefferson

2BlueGeeTees
¯
Member # 4702

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2BlueGeeTees  Ford pictures for 2BlueGeeTees    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
To anyone who hasn't seen this car in person it is beautiful great seller too. Whoever ends up with this notch is not gonna be disappointed ttt for you sucks you gotta sell it. What school you goin to
Posts: 2316 | From: Vacaville | Registered: Jul 2004  |  :
93 CHP
¯
Member # 8240

Not sure, somewhere in so cal maybe ucsd or ucla maybe cal poly
50Reasons
¯
Member # 6452

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50Reasons  Ford pictures for 50Reasons    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Sweet car good luck with sale

--------------------
50Reasons Car Club President
Daniel/50Reasons
http://youtu.be/n_UkDg_F4MQ
https://youtu.be/066xRvxKy-g

Posts: 9483 | From: Sacramento Ca | Registered: Jan 2006  |  :
93 CHP
¯
Member # 8240

thanks man yea hopefully someone picks it up soon but I really don't want it gone one bit
93 CHP
¯
Member # 8240

ttt...
siri95
CAFords OG
Member # 2840

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for siri95  Ford pictures for siri95  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
selling that Blue Mustang in your Garage?

--------------------
1995 Mustang GT (sold)
1992 Ford F-150 XLT (sold)
1986 Mustang SVO (sold)

Venomousnotch
¯
Member # 8695

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Venomousnotch  Ford pictures for Venomousnotch    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
That's a clean chp...Good luck with the sale.........
[patriot] [patriot] [patriot] [patriot] [patriot] [patriot]

--------------------
🏁•2004 MUSTANG SVT COBRA•🏁

"WHEN THE WHINING STARTS,IT MEANS JUSTICE IS ABOUT TO BE SERVED"..

Posts: 7604 | From: *NORTHERN*KILLA4NIA* | Registered: Oct 2008  |  :
93 CHP
¯
Member # 8240

thanks bud,TTT
93 CHP
¯
Member # 8240

ttt...
93 CHP
¯
Member # 8240

ttt....
RODRIGUEZ
¯
Member # 9104

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for RODRIGUEZ  Ford pictures for RODRIGUEZ    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Where exactly are you located?

I have a buddy who's in the market for a coupe, I've never been to Elk Grove and I'm pretty sure he hasn't either.

SydeWaySix
CAFords OG
Member # 3596

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SydeWaySix  Ford pictures for SydeWaySix    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by RODRIGUEZ:
Where exactly are you located?

I have a buddy who's in the market for a coupe, I've never been to Elk Grove and I'm pretty sure he hasn't either.

you want his house address or something??? Elk Grove is the city...I dont think you can get anymore specific than that unless you get his street name.

I doubt he'd want to advertise his address with all the damn cars getting stolen nowadays.

--------------------
2013 Boss 302 #356. Performance White. Stock.
1965 Fastback GT Restored to stock spec.

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com