Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Events/Shows/Cruises   » Gallop pics

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Gallop pics
50 Deep
Jockin 03 Cobras
Member # 6216

Ford Icon 14 posted      Profile for 50 Deep  Ford pictures for 50 Deep  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Well fellas i feel sorry for those who didnt attend the gallop around the bay today. that shit was sooooooo sick. and i met a lot of really cool guys out there. and some cute chicks but they were all taken. [Frown] . Heres some pics that i have but i was driving so theres many cars and pics i didnt get. I cant express to you the magnificence of 60+ mustangs making up a 4 lane herd and being surrounded by screaming 03-04 cobras. oooohhh the smell of high octane and no cats, but u get the idea. Heres what i have and everyone please feel free to post their pics up as well. and if anyone has pics of my red 96 cobra with the DD cobras or that Denim BLue 92 GT then please post them up. its me and my buddies cars.
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
and yes that eleanor clone is roush supercharged and running the juice

--------------------
Signature Wheel Ford Representative
Email: Terrance@Signaturewheel.com
Instagram: @Signature_Wheel_Mustang
Web: www.SignatureWheel.com

Posts: 6043 | From: sacramento | Registered: Nov 2005  |  :
50 Deep
Jockin 03 Cobras
Member # 6216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50 Deep  Ford pictures for 50 Deep  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
 -
 -
 -
The red cobra is mine and the Blue beast is my buddies
 -
 -

[ May 13, 2006, 09:50 PM: Message edited by: 50 Deep ]

--------------------

50 Deep
Jockin 03 Cobras
Member # 6216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50 Deep  Ford pictures for 50 Deep  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

--------------------

SVTGhoust
¯
Member # 20

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SVTGhoust  Ford pictures for SVTGhoust    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
beautiful pix

--------------------
2013 Shelby GT500 / 2020 Shelby GT500

Posts: 962 | From: Brentwood, CA 94513 | Registered: Oct 2000  |  :
50 Deep
Jockin 03 Cobras
Member # 6216

thanks. i just wish i could of taken more pics. does anyone know the link for the ca mustangs site

--------------------

LuvMy04GT
¯
Member # 4791

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LuvMy04GT  Ford pictures for LuvMy04GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Neat pics. Was that Rick's cobra? Lookin sweet just like the first time I seen it.

--------------------
who

Posts: 369 | From: Milpitas, CA | Registered: Aug 2004  |  :
50 Deep
Jockin 03 Cobras
Member # 6216

yeah that was ricks. his shit is real. im gunnin for him now tho. beware the 96 rick...... all i need now is a loan for 20 grand. lol

--------------------

two-gun kid2
¯
Member # 5891

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for two-gun kid2  Ford pictures for two-gun kid2    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
wtf? that was today? i thought it was like next month.
damn it. [Mad]
nice pics though.

Posts: 5566 | From: Hayward,Ca | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
menlo pony
still learnin'
Member # 4301

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for menlo pony  Ford pictures for menlo pony    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Someone called me and told me to go down to Bayfront Expressway because there was about 50 mustangs pulled over on the side of the road, but I guess I was too late.

Heard Rick bent his rim. [Razz]  -
More pictures here:

http://s44.photobucket.com/albums/f15/Shortygrowing/Gallop%20around%20the%20Bay%202/

http://s52.photobucket.com/albums/g23/mustangman65_79/Gallop%20Around%20the%20Bay%20II%202006/?start=40

http://www.ca-mustangs.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1722

[ May 14, 2006, 03:24 AM: Message edited by: menlo pony ]

Posts: 776 | From: Santa Cruz y Menlo Park | Registered: Mar 2004  |  :
RixSikCobra
¯
Member # 5058

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for RixSikCobra  Ford pictures for RixSikCobra  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Yeah, I apparently hit that curb pretty hard doin' all of those sideshows [Razz] .

edit: Oh, and thanx for the compliments fellas [patriot] Everyone had sweet rides. It was a pleasure to be involved in this cruise. [patriot]

[ May 14, 2006, 11:04 AM: Message edited by: RixSikCobra ]

--------------------
2004 Terminator
Torch Red Vert
Built,Ported,Cammed,Juiced

Posts: 2120 | From: Pleasanton | Registered: Nov 2004  |  :
Mfracing
¯
Member # 4034

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mfracing  Ford pictures for Mfracing    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
The red cobra is mine and the Blue beast is my buddies

hay, thats me standing with the blue beast like it's mine! sorry i missed you guys on the way home, it was fun hope we can hook up again [burnout]

[ May 14, 2006, 12:37 PM: Message edited by: Mfracing ]

--------------------
302hp/361tq
12.6e/t@105mph
Amazon Tuning Solutions
Mel and Son's Mufflers
Super Six Motorsports
Mizzi's Automotive
Main Machine

r3dn3ck
¯
Member # 3192

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for r3dn3ck  Ford pictures for r3dn3ck  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
That was the single best mustang event I've ever been to. Kudos to everyone on a fantastic event.

Do we have a central site to gather pics and videos? It would be nice to see everyone's pics all in one place.

--------------------
Good judgement comes from experience, experience comes from bad judgement. Via O'Connor

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com