Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Events/Shows/Cruises   » Dyno Day $50.00

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Dyno Day $50.00
Force Fed Performance
¯
Member # 1024

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Force Fed Performance  Ford pictures for Force Fed Performance  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Letting everone know that this Saturday 1/18/03 we are having a dyno day. Each car gets 4 pulls WITH wideband O2, a data log print out (if requested) showing you MPH, RPM, HP, AIR/FUEL & BOOST/VAC. every 100 rpm. All this for $50.00. There will be pizza & soda on the house as well as discounts on parts througout the store as well as some group purchases we are working on. Please call to register. Hope to see you there.
Posts: 10 | From: Yuba City, CA | Registered: Mar 2002  |  :
Mach0ne351
¯
Member # 927

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mach0ne351  Ford pictures for Mach0ne351  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
where u at?!?!??!?! IM SOOOO INTERESTED! im getting my Bassani Catback put in on saturday too! i want to see dyno numbers from.....where do i sign up??!?! haha [Smile]

-marek

--------------------
2001 SVT Cobra
SCT Tuned by APEX Motorsports @ 317rwhp/304rwtq
www.32valve.com

Posts: 1182 | From: Marina, CA | Registered: Feb 2002  |  :
2000BlackGT
Loyalty
Member # 283

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2000BlackGT  Ford pictures for 2000BlackGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Mach0ne351:
where u at?!?!??!?! IM SOOOO INTERESTED! im getting my Bassani Catback put in on saturday too! i want to see dyno numbers from.....where do i sign up??!?! haha [Smile]

-marek

Yuba City. It's up 99N about 40 miles north of sacramento
Posts: 2833 | From: Chico, CA | Registered: Jun 2001  |  :
CobramanPhil
¯
Member # 2170

Ford Icon 5 posted      Profile for CobramanPhil  Ford pictures for CobramanPhil    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
What kind of dyno (and who is running it)??? I thought FFP was a graphics decal place???

Phil

--------------------
2013 Shelby GT500
2011 Porsche 911 TurboS/AWD
2014 GSXR750
2002 GSXR750 Track Beater Bike
2016 Explorer Unlimted

Posts: 1016 | From: California, Bay Area | Registered: Dec 2002  |  :
My01Stang
¯
Member # 1044

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for My01Stang  Ford pictures for My01Stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I know how to get to Yuba City, but where is the location once I get there?

--------------------
In the Garage:
2003 Ford Crown Vic
2004 Harley Heritage Softail Classic
2006 Ford F150 Lariat

Posts: 321 | From: Summerville, SC | Registered: Mar 2002  |  :
2000BlackGT
Loyalty
Member # 283

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2000BlackGT  Ford pictures for 2000BlackGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by CobramanPhil:
What kind of dyno (and who is running it)??? I thought FFP was a graphics decal place???

Phil

Dyno Dynamics Dynometer. Keith will be running it.
2000BlackGT
Loyalty
Member # 283

quote:
Originally posted by My01Stang:
I know how to get to Yuba City, but where is the location once I get there?

The address is
ForceFed Performance
367 Burns Drive Unit #6
Yuba City, Ca 95991
Phone number is 530-755-0337

Chris M.
Ignore me, all I do is argue online!
Member # 1708

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chris M.  Ford pictures for Chris M.    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
well sac raceway punked us for the second week in a row so we went up there instead. it was fun.
Posts: 2828 | From: West Bay, CA | Registered: Aug 2002  |  :
DementedGT
¯
Member # 1463

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DementedGT  Ford pictures for DementedGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SIR Paint Job w/ '84 Tercel on MTBE:
well sac raceway punked us for the second week in a row so we went up there instead. it was fun.

so you were with the group that brought the trailor car right?

I somehow managed to catch up to two of your cars when i was on my way home, the "sassy ss" and another old school camero. I tried telling 1 of you on the freeway that you left the gun, dont know if you understood what i was saying tho, or if it was even you.. [Big Grin] if it was im sure you would remember the red GT with the saleen kit on the freeway..

[worship] those cars you put on the dyno were nice.

Posts: 275 | From: SF Bay Area, CA | Registered: Jun 2002  |  :
Chris M.
Ignore me, all I do is argue online!
Member # 1708

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chris M.  Ford pictures for Chris M.    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
yeah that was us. the passenger in the old school camaro was "sir welder boy" the tall ass dude with the eye brow ring was "ONELOWSPLITBUMPER"

Thanks for the info about the timing gun. We didn't even realize it was still gone.

You've got a mean looking car. I love the red, when i paint my car i'm planning on using a shade close to that.

Posts: 2828 | From: West Bay, CA | Registered: Aug 2002  |  :
SIR mullet welder boy
¯
Member # 2036

Ford Icon 10 posted      Profile for SIR mullet welder boy  Ford pictures for SIR mullet welder boy    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
yup, that was me and the term i heard was "timing adjuster"
which was somehow perfectly understood yelling from car to car at 75mph
[Wink]

DementedGT
¯
Member # 1463

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DementedGT  Ford pictures for DementedGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SIR Paint Job w/ '84 Tercel on MTBE:
Thanks for the info about the timing gun. We didn't even realize it was still gone.

No prob..

quote:

You've got a mean looking car. I love the red, when i paint my car i'm planning on using a shade close to that.

[Big Grin] Thx. I like the color also, sometimes i wish it was a lil darker. Usually when im out washing it in the morning and the sun is hitting it, it plays with your eyes and looks like a bright bright orange.

quote:
Originally posted by SIR mullet welder boy:
yup, that was me and the term i heard was "timing adjuster"
which was somehow perfectly understood yelling from car to car at 75mph
[Wink]

Lmao.. did i say timing adjuster? Well, the intent was there.... I am a 4.6 guy after all... [Big Grin]
Posts: 275 | From: SF Bay Area, CA | Registered: Jun 2002  |  :

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com