Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Sikwidit Car Club FTW!

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Sikwidit Car Club FTW!
87MclarenMustang
¯
Member # 10695

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 87MclarenMustang  Ford pictures for 87MclarenMustang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I was at lumps last night with the family and when i left i saw a couple foxbodys and an ss camaro. They were all blacked out one coupe and 2 hatches (1 looking like a cobra clone). Very nice cars!

--------------------
Formerly 07SilverS197

Posts: 1282 | From: Brentwood | Registered: Feb 2011  |  :
Duncan Motors
¯
Member # 7045

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Duncan Motors  Ford pictures for Duncan Motors    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i work on there cars. gd group of people also
fredfifty
Since
9/2010
Member # 10320

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fredfifty  Ford pictures for fredfifty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
did this car club intially start in SF in the late 90's?

--------------------
RIP EDSON VELORO
IM A NOOB, EXCUSE ME. THANKS.
92 LX Coupe 5.0 CARB'd BOLT-ONS SMOG LEGAL
62 Rag Impala

SikWiditMke
¯
Member # 9699

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SikWiditMke  Ford pictures for SikWiditMke    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Thank you, mine is actually the coupe and my cousin is the 93 cobra.(real)! First time at lumpy, food was bomb.com!! Next time around say hi, we are a humble group of individuals and very family orientated!!

Thanks yon!!!

--------------------
90 GT *sold*
92 GT *sold*
90 Notchback *wrecked and sold*
93 Ex-CHP notchback *Daily driver*

Posts: 558 | From: El Sobrante/Vallejo | Registered: Jan 2010  |  :
Duncan Motors
¯
Member # 7045

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Duncan Motors  Ford pictures for Duncan Motors    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
no prob man!!!! again very gd group of people. no bull shit! upfront! very honest! love there cars!
87MclarenMustang
¯
Member # 10695

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 87MclarenMustang  Ford pictures for 87MclarenMustang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Were you guys the big group who put all the tables together? I wasn't sure... And i wasn't sure about the cobra and wasn't about to go looking all over without permission.

[ August 14, 2012, 04:53 PM: Message edited by: 87MclarenMustang ]

--------------------
Formerly 07SilverS197

Posts: 1282 | From: Brentwood | Registered: Feb 2011  |  :
SIKWIDIT_JIMBOY
¯
Member # 9830

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SIKWIDIT_JIMBOY  Ford pictures for SIKWIDIT_JIMBOY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Thanks for the love...its "SIKWIDIT car club" some of us just came from hot august nights (Reno) and wanted to check out Lumpy's Diner..! Good ass food for a decent price!

Sikwidit Car Club: started in Vallejo in 2007. We are one of the most humble car clubs out there unless we get messed with....then thats when our "name" kicks in..."SIKWIDIT...!"
Besides muscle cars and working on muscle cars, we do family functions.. Rideouts, camping trips, bay 2 La trips, disneyland/universal studios, and next year we're planning a boat cruise trip to mexico!

We as a car club try to be different from the rest. We are not about numbers of cars/members. We are a car club with ONlY BLACK paint jobs, and if you see some cars running around the streets different than black is in the process of getting painted black! And also notice our "Sikwidit car club"
or "Sikwidit Ladies" BANNERS are CHROME. (because we stay shining) and it goes down sideways on front right window and also sideways on rear window (because we stay sideways!) one of the only car clubs with all black leathermans jacket and tactical style vest! No shirts and sweaters cuz every car club got'em!

Last thing! Fuck all you imports! Especially the primered black turboed eclipse that regrets messing with us after Lumpys! He and a few people on lonetree way Antioch saw what happened! LMAO!!!!!

SIKWIDIT CAR CLUB....."always under estimated, often immitated but never duplicated!".......... We SIKWIDIT!

--------------------
-SIKWIDIT CAR CLUB- VALLEJO,CA
-SIKWIDIT LADIES-
-1993 COBRA #1113
"To never blend in..... Always stand out!"

fredfifty
Since
9/2010
Member # 10320

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fredfifty  Ford pictures for fredfifty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I remember a friend of a friend asked me to join a car club named 'sik wid it' in SF back in the late 90's...they probably died out lol sounds like a tight knit club [patriot]

--------------------
RIP EDSON VELORO
IM A NOOB, EXCUSE ME. THANKS.
92 LX Coupe 5.0 CARB'd BOLT-ONS SMOG LEGAL
62 Rag Impala

v-town coupe
fordologist
Member # 2771

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for v-town coupe  Ford pictures for v-town coupe    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
have been in vallejo my whole life and never seen any of your rides. I'll have to keep an eye out I guess.
Posts: 4597 | From: the V-town | Registered: May 2003  |  :
Blk93pny
¯
Member # 11387

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blk93pny  Ford pictures for Blk93pny    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SIKWIDIT JAMES:
Thanks for the love...its "SIKWIDIT car club" some of us just came from hot august nights (Reno) and wanted to check out Lumpy's Diner..! Good ass food for a decent price!

Sikwidit Car Club: started in Vallejo in 2007. We are one of the most humble car clubs out there unless we get messed with....then thats when our "name" kicks in..."SIKWIDIT...!"
Besides muscle cars and working on muscle cars, we do family functions.. Rideouts, camping trips, bay 2 La trips, disneyland/universal studios, and next year we're planning a boat cruise trip to mexico!

We as a car club try to be different from the rest. We are not about numbers of cars/members. We are a car club with ONlY BLACK paint jobs, and if you see some cars running around the streets different than black is in the process of getting painted black! And also notice our "Sikwidit car club"
or "Sikwidit Ladies" BANNERS are CHROME. (because we stay shining) and it goes down sideways on front right window and also sideways on rear window (because we stay sideways!) one of the only car clubs with all black leathermans jacket and tactical style vest! No shirts and sweaters cuz every car club got'em!

Last thing! Fuck all you imports! Especially the primered black turboed eclipse that regrets messing with us after Lumpys! He and a few people on lonetree way Antioch saw what happened! LMAO!!!!!

SIKWIDIT CAR CLUB....."always under estimated, often immitated but never duplicated!".......... We SIKWIDIT!

SIKWIDIT LOL
SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Is anyone in your group philipino & own a black foxbody on 20" cobra R's ? I can't remember if it was a hatchback or a coupe..... But had a sideways sticker on it that said, " sickwidit "

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

91blackonblack
¯
Member # 11591

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 91blackonblack  Ford pictures for 91blackonblack  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Whats funny SVT ?say what u gotta say

--------------------
91blackonblack is banned from this website for good. Vallejo ghetto drama does not belong on CAFords! Y'all need to find a different website. PLEASE! GTFO and take your ghetto shit with you.

ps- ENGLISH DOES MATTER. How foolish of CAFords, we wrote this on our registration page http://oi49.tinypic.com/2akjm7k.jpg but now realize it's useless because the intended audience CAN'T READ, TYPE OR UNDERSTAND ENGLISH!

His response:

"I just want to say i need some very important info.an the onl way was through a friend to help me find that info.but you guys are some fucking bitches that hide behind ur fucking computer all damn day.you fucking bastards racist piece of shyt.exspecally with that nazi symbol you guys think is koo.fuck you i hope i fuck ur sisters or wife.punk bitches.you guys are fucking haters.an i hope ur fucking website crashes to.god has the last word.an u guys let that piece of shyt 396 get away with murder.an letting everybody get banned because of his shyt talking.i hope he gets his to from somebody.one day he going to say the wrong thing to somebody.fuck u bitches.you mark ass.bye punks"

At least he's consistent with his views!

-----------------------------

91 ssp 306,h.c.i. +v2 blower,suspension
Duncan motorsFTMFTW/F.O.D. FTMFTW
Mr.Quandoe" swang shyt click"

Posts: 1608 | From: the blower yo bitch | Registered: Jan 2012  |  :
racsirx
CAFords OG
Member # 1710

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for racsirx  Ford pictures for racsirx    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Lumpy use to be my neighbor, great cook, he use to make breakfast for me all the time when he worked at Diggers.

Sikwidit has a very large close Filipino Family, they feed me very well when I come over and actually I am going over to one their Familys House tonight.

http://www.californiafords.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=5;t=105756#000000

--------------------
88 Saleen #564
88 GT 331 NOVI2000
88 Coupe TURBO 9.75@142
95 Cobra R #75-SOLD
06 F250
13 BMW AH3
17 GT350 #5556
GOD'S NOT DEAD

Posts: 20750 | From: Concord & Pittsburg, CA | Registered: Aug 2002  |  :
Duncan Motors
¯
Member # 7045

yeah thats them 67 fastback. they all work lol, so there not out there as much as some other car clubs for v town to see lol. but they been coming in and out sense i opened, and one of my more favorite car clubs that i had been workin with.
SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Yeah Jon I thought I saw one of their cars at the Benicia road chevron a while back. Looked nice and sounded pretty good.

--------------------

SIKWIDIT_JIMBOY
¯
Member # 9830

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SIKWIDIT_JIMBOY  Ford pictures for SIKWIDIT_JIMBOY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 87MclarenMustang:
Were you guys the big group who put all the tables together? I wasn't sure... And i wasn't sure about the cobra and wasn't about to go looking all over without permission.

Yup that was just some of us. LoL no worries about looking...shoulda came up to us, we're all cool people...don't mind the tattoos lol its just art.. But yea that cobra is my lil daily driver. Cobra #1113. will get it painted next year..money is tough right now especially having to pay $9000 on property tax soon!! Thanks and see u guys around!

--------------------
-SIKWIDIT LADIES-
-1993 COBRA #1113

SIKWIDIT_JIMBOY
¯
Member # 9830

quote:
Originally posted by Duncan Motors:
no prob man!!!! again very gd group of people. no bull shit! upfront! very honest! love there cars!

Thanks a lot Jon! You should also say that about yourself: good person, no bullshit! Upfront! Very honest! And he also do very good work! Thanks again and take care!

--------------------
-SIKWIDIT LADIES-
-1993 COBRA #1113

SIKWIDIT_JIMBOY
¯
Member # 9830

quote:
Originally posted by Slowback67:
Is anyone in your group philipino & own a black foxbody on 20" cobra R's ? I can't remember if it was a hatchback or a coupe..... But had a sideways sticker on it that said, " sickwidit "

Yup thats us lol.. Your right, its my other 5.0 (1993 ex CHP) and the hatch is my wife's 5.0. (89 5.0 glossy black w/ chrome flakes) im currently driving my 93 cobra #1113..still have plans for my coupe, will build it so i can eat cocky chevy owners alive hahah

--------------------
-SIKWIDIT LADIES-
-1993 COBRA #1113

SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Slowback67:

Yup thats us lol.. Your right, its my other 5.0 (1993 ex CHP) and the hatch is my wife's 5.0. (89 5.0 glossy black w/ chrome flakes) im currently driving my 93 cobra #1113..still have plans for my coupe, will build it so i can eat cocky chevy owners alive hahah
Well next time I see ya I'll have to say hello. [patriot]

--------------------

91blackonblack
¯
Member # 11591

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 91blackonblack  Ford pictures for 91blackonblack  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Yeh all them black cars an no black hood fa ya boy...lol yeh they koo i was with them at once apon a time but things an people kind of speaded out plus people had family an kids to attend but they managed to keep there name good dudes to me my real close folks there.wish i could be out with them wit my black thing to blend in an have some fun.good folks tho so dnt mess wit them or ya gonna half to see me too cause i got they back too.

--------------------
91blackonblack is banned from this website for good. Vallejo ghetto drama does not belong on CAFords! Y'all need to find a different website. PLEASE! GTFO and take your ghetto shit with you.

ps- ENGLISH DOES MATTER. How foolish of CAFords, we wrote this on our registration page http://oi49.tinypic.com/2akjm7k.jpg but now realize it's useless because the intended audience CAN'T READ, TYPE OR UNDERSTAND ENGLISH!

His response:

"I just want to say i need some very important info.an the onl way was through a friend to help me find that info.but you guys are some fucking bitches that hide behind ur fucking computer all damn day.you fucking bastards racist piece of shyt.exspecally with that nazi symbol you guys think is koo.fuck you i hope i fuck ur sisters or wife.punk bitches.you guys are fucking haters.an i hope ur fucking website crashes to.god has the last word.an u guys let that piece of shyt 396 get away with murder.an letting everybody get banned because of his shyt talking.i hope he gets his to from somebody.one day he going to say the wrong thing to somebody.fuck u bitches.you mark ass.bye punks"

At least he's consistent with his views!

-----------------------------

91 ssp 306,h.c.i. +v2 blower,suspension
Duncan motorsFTMFTW/F.O.D. FTMFTW
Mr.Quandoe" swang shyt click"

Posts: 1608 | From: the blower yo bitch | Registered: Jan 2012  |  :
SIKWIDIT_JIMBOY
¯
Member # 9830

quote:
Originally posted by 91blackonblack:
Yeh all them black cars an no black hood fa ya boy...lol yeh they koo i was with them at once apon a time but things an people kind of speaded out plus people had family an kids to attend but they managed to keep there name good dudes to me my real close folks there.wish i could be out with them wit my black thing to blend in an have some fun.good folks tho so dnt mess wit them or ya gonna half to see me too cause i got they back too.

Hahaha mybad brotha! But yea thanks for the love! I still remember the first day i met you and when you were bannered up! Always welcome back!! LoL.. Hit me up if you need anything, im still trying to look around for your stock BLACK hood!

--------------------
-SIKWIDIT LADIES-
-1993 COBRA #1113

Pumpkin_Notch
TEAM PLATINUM
Member # 3946

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pumpkin_Notch  Ford pictures for Pumpkin_Notch  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Would like to see pics of your club's jackets

--------------------
TEAM PLATINUM
87LX: T-TOP PUMPKIN NOTCH
94N.C.F.GT: 418w
www.facebook.com/PLATINUM1320tv

Posts: 2790 | From: RICHMOND/sanpablo | Registered: Dec 2003  |  :
SIKWIDIT_JIMBOY
¯
Member # 9830

quote:
Originally posted by 94 N.C.F. GT:

Sure! I just need to learn how to post pic's on here... Never posted any pic's. I work 13 hour shifts so i will try to post pics after 6:30pm.Thanks!

--------------------
-SIKWIDIT LADIES-
-1993 COBRA #1113

Pumpkin_Notch
TEAM PLATINUM
Member # 3946

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pumpkin_Notch  Ford pictures for Pumpkin_Notch  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:

Sure! I just need to learn how to post pic's on here... Never posted any pic's. I work 13 hour shifts so i will try to post pics after 6:30pm.Thanks!
Here you go http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oXBA0negVeE&feature=youtube_gdata_player

--------------------
TEAM PLATINUM
87LX: T-TOP PUMPKIN NOTCH
94N.C.F.GT: 418w
www.facebook.com/PLATINUM1320tv

Posts: 2790 | From: RICHMOND/sanpablo | Registered: Dec 2003  |  :
SIKWIDIT_JIMBOY
¯
Member # 9830

quote:
quote:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by 94 N.C.F. GT:

Here you go http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oXBA0negVeE&feature=youtube_gdata_player [/QUOTE

Thanks a lot 94 N.C.F. GT! Very helpful video! Now i can start posting pics lol i tried once but failed!

--------------------
-SIKWIDIT LADIES-
-1993 COBRA #1113

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com