Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » New look. What do you think? (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: New look. What do you think?
phil a
¯
Member # 6951

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for phil a  Ford pictures for phil a    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by 91blackonblack:
as a matter of fact let us all see Slowstockfox mustang...can we see this car of yours.since u all lookin at details of the lab an stickers.i thought we was all looking at a car not investigating the surroundings.

Shit - relax man, everything will work out just fine....relax

You posted it up on a public forum full of jackasses (myself included), so you can't possibly be surprised that at least one person will find fault with it. Do you let everything in life get to you?

Car looks good - plans for discs in the rear?

Phil

Posts: 1261 | From: toledo oh | Registered: Jul 2006  |  :
91blackonblack
¯
Member # 11591

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 91blackonblack  Ford pictures for 91blackonblack  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yeh going to get rear discs.an no i dnt let everything get to me.but i see everything.like i said before if a dog bark im going to bite instead.fuck barkin.

--------------------
91blackonblack is banned from this website for good. Vallejo ghetto drama does not belong on CAFords! Y'all need to find a different website. PLEASE! GTFO and take your ghetto shit with you.

ps- ENGLISH DOES MATTER. How foolish of CAFords, we wrote this on our registration page http://oi49.tinypic.com/2akjm7k.jpg but now realize it's useless because the intended audience CAN'T READ, TYPE OR UNDERSTAND ENGLISH!

His response:

"I just want to say i need some very important info.an the onl way was through a friend to help me find that info.but you guys are some fucking bitches that hide behind ur fucking computer all damn day.you fucking bastards racist piece of shyt.exspecally with that nazi symbol you guys think is koo.fuck you i hope i fuck ur sisters or wife.punk bitches.you guys are fucking haters.an i hope ur fucking website crashes to.god has the last word.an u guys let that piece of shyt 396 get away with murder.an letting everybody get banned because of his shyt talking.i hope he gets his to from somebody.one day he going to say the wrong thing to somebody.fuck u bitches.you mark ass.bye punks"

At least he's consistent with his views!

-----------------------------

91 ssp 306,h.c.i. +v2 blower,suspension
Duncan motorsFTMFTW/F.O.D. FTMFTW
Mr.Quandoe" swang shyt click"

Posts: 1608 | From: the blower yo bitch | Registered: Jan 2012  |  :
Blk93Pony
¯
Member # 10798

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blk93Pony  Ford pictures for Blk93Pony    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Wow. If I had a notch this is what it would look like. My gt is blacked out but I won't those saleens. If I can get it to look this clean ima have to buy a notch. But goddamn I gotta stop lookin at ur car. I love black on black coupes. Dope ass car

--------------------
Black 93 Mustang GT - currently down
Pearl Black 06 Chrysler 300C SRT-8 - stock for now

91blackonblack
¯
Member # 11591

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 91blackonblack  Ford pictures for 91blackonblack  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thnx blk93pony preciate the love.it came a long way not over night.its almost done tho.

--------------------
91blackonblack is banned from this website for good. Vallejo ghetto drama does not belong on CAFords! Y'all need to find a different website. PLEASE! GTFO and take your ghetto shit with you.

ps- ENGLISH DOES MATTER. How foolish of CAFords, we wrote this on our registration page http://oi49.tinypic.com/2akjm7k.jpg but now realize it's useless because the intended audience CAN'T READ, TYPE OR UNDERSTAND ENGLISH!

His response:

"I just want to say i need some very important info.an the onl way was through a friend to help me find that info.but you guys are some fucking bitches that hide behind ur fucking computer all damn day.you fucking bastards racist piece of shyt.exspecally with that nazi symbol you guys think is koo.fuck you i hope i fuck ur sisters or wife.punk bitches.you guys are fucking haters.an i hope ur fucking website crashes to.god has the last word.an u guys let that piece of shyt 396 get away with murder.an letting everybody get banned because of his shyt talking.i hope he gets his to from somebody.one day he going to say the wrong thing to somebody.fuck u bitches.you mark ass.bye punks"

SlowStockFox
Stock Fox
Member # 1081

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SlowStockFox  Ford pictures for SlowStockFox  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i dont need to post anything. im just giving you shit. the car is nice. i think it would have been better in imo with out stickers. i cant help but laught that video was funny as fuck. it reminded me of bubb rubb.

--------------------
i walk around....dont drink and drive

SlowStockFox
Stock Fox
Member # 1081

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SlowStockFox  Ford pictures for SlowStockFox  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
with everything you have your missing some nice brakes

--------------------
i walk around....dont drink and drive

*BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R
¯
Member # 5400

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R  Ford pictures for *BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
The UGLY ASS cop lights have got to go! It ain't no crown Vic!!! Come on man, take em OFF!!!

--------------------
88 notch- MM&FF June 2014 feature car
93 cobra #1879
90 hatch "Wifey's"
14 F150
89 mastercraft- wake tower with some sound

Team True Forged!!!

91blackonblack
¯
Member # 11591

Why would i take the lights off it came like this its a ssp dummy why you think the the ssp's worth more.kno ur shyt dnt care.thats ur opinion tho.

--------------------

His response:

SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by *BlownMach1*:
The UGLY ASS cop lights have got to go! It ain't no crown Vic!!! Come on man, take em OFF!!!

I knew I wasn't the only one who doesn't like those...... Unless they are being used on chicks walkin down the street. If they run hey might be hookers LOL.

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

69stang
¯
Member # 5609

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 69stang  Ford pictures for 69stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
[worship] [worship] that notch is clean ... I've seen it in person and all I have to say is nicely done keep doing what you do

--------------------
1968 firebird- sold
1992 mustang gt - sold
1969 mustang coupe- current project

louisiana96
¯
Member # 9967

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for louisiana96  Ford pictures for louisiana96    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Really clean notch makes me miss mine what do u have done to the suspension... [worship]
blue95gt
¯
Member # 9798

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for blue95gt  Ford pictures for blue95gt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
looks good man, always loved the notchbacks
Posts: 273 | From: Antioch, CA | Registered: Feb 2010  |  :
2Foxes2Five0Coupes
¯
Member # 9154

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2Foxes2Five0Coupes  Ford pictures for 2Foxes2Five0Coupes    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Boost ni@@a !! Car is looking good . If the same person painted that car all those times it looks like he does quAlity work. Get back in the lab and finish em up .
Raelsmar
¯
Member # 9804

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Raelsmar  Ford pictures for Raelsmar    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Clean notch dohhh. Best color combo yet bruh.

But ssp = beat to shit cop car

People think they're worth more, but it's only worth what someone will pay.

I got Jae to burn you still. Hahaha.

[patriot]

--------------------
2010 Genesis 2.0T

If you can read this, then it's burrito time

Originally posted by 2T0NE
Niners deserve to lose

Raiders Lakers A's

Posts: 3768 | From: Vallejo, CA | Registered: Feb 2010  |  :
91blackonblack
¯
Member # 11591

Thnx guys...an i got tubular k member caster plates etc. an for jae to beat me he gone half to get that turbo he wants...lolnah jae can shift like a muthafucka

--------------------

His response:

triple black hatch
CAFords OG
Member # 5420

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for triple black hatch  Ford pictures for triple black hatch    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
as a matter of fact let us all see Slowstockfox mustang...can we see this car of yours.since u all lookin at details of the lab an stickers.i thought we was all looking at a car not investigating the surroundings.

maybe he doesnt have a mustang thats probably why hes hating, maybe he can show us his bicycle. Back on topick your coupe looks bad ass [worship] love the black on black.
Posts: 1409 | From: (650)-(209) | Registered: Mar 2005  |  :
JUNKYARD5.0
¯
Member # 10398

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for JUNKYARD5.0  Ford pictures for JUNKYARD5.0  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Looking really clean man! Definately think those black saleens make the car look hard!

[patriot]

--------------------
"My team doesn't make hits, we hit home runs"
86 Coupe-Storage
91 Coupe-Sold
91 Hatch-In Progress...
04 SVT-RIP

Posts: 1854 | From: WEST Menlo | Registered: Oct 2010  |  :
32VSTANG
¯
Member # 9803

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 32VSTANG  Ford pictures for 32VSTANG    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Clean ass coupe man. !! Would look better with disc brakes out back tho
50Reasons
¯
Member # 6452

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50Reasons  Ford pictures for 50Reasons    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Very clean car !the only thing I would change is the one piece head lights and the stickers on the windshield put the new part stickers on the rear windows or rear quarter windows so the cops wont mess with you as far as the spot lights I kind of like them. what matters most is you like the car and your putting hard work into your car and it shows! [patriot]
Posts: 9483 | From: Sacramento Ca | Registered: Jan 2006  |  :
Blind
2.3L
CAFords OG
Member # 3052

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blind  Ford pictures for Blind    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Here we go with the bullshyt i was talkn bout but im going to eknore it.an no stickers dnt make nobody fast its called when u buy somethin they give you stickers.if u dnt like nothn i do or me then turn the page.i jus posted to get a response frm the good people on here not negitive.dnt start.but if u wana come to the lab feel free. [patriot]

don't start a thread titled "what do you think?" if you want only positive nut riding comments...

--------------------
89 LX Notchback ex 4cyl, 14psi
02 Harley F150, 15psi

Posts: 8521 | From: Fairfield | Registered: Jul 2003  |  :
Duncan Motors
¯
Member # 7045

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Duncan Motors  Ford pictures for Duncan Motors    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
what do u think? but only positive thoughts please! lol
84SVOrick
¯
Member # 9039

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 84SVOrick  Ford pictures for 84SVOrick    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Duncan Motors:
what do u think? but only positive thoughts please! lol

+1

I put all my stickers on my tool box

[ February 10, 2012, 03:34 PM: Message edited by: 84SVOrick ]

--------------------
Bay Area Stunnaz
RIP Jeannera "FOXY302"
10/29/87-10/9/10
1984 SVO 302 HCI a basic bitch
1986 GT FOXY302 stolen and totaled R.I.P.

Posts: 1928 | From: Vallejo CA | Registered: Mar 2009  |  :
Sydewayz_Stan
¯
Member # 10217

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sydewayz_Stan  Ford pictures for Sydewayz_Stan  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Your coupe is cleaner everytime i see pics of it. But IMO the stickers dont do the car justice. Maybe just the engine compartment, not the dash and windows

--------------------
-90 Vert-SOLD
-91 Notch-SOLD
-2000 Explorer 5.0-SOLD
-72 Maverick-SOLD
-2004 GT, vortech V2 si, 10 psi-
-2002 F150 supercrew-

Posts: 3432 | From: 707 vallejo/richmond 510 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  :
94 fobra
¯
Member # 8867

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 94 fobra  Ford pictures for 94 fobra    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
What does the sticker in the back window mean??

[ February 10, 2012, 04:49 PM: Message edited by: Big block 66 f100 ]

--------------------
Im done with this ford vs chevy fight with "cafords" members. Aka big block 66 f100 but she's no longer:(

91blackonblack
¯
Member # 11591

Thnx everybody for the possitive.yon u shut up crook i kno u an wat u do so u dnt want me to go there.as for rick svo yo shyt wack anyways hater i be seein u in vallejo to slippin but i be nice to give u a pass sucka.yon dnt have me put yo ass on blast.so keep ya lol's to ya self.

--------------------

His response:

Page: 1  2  3   
Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com