Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » . (Page 1)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: .
FRC_Kid
¯
Member # 8940

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for FRC_Kid  Ford pictures for FRC_Kid    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 

[ July 31, 2011, 05:21 PM: Message edited by: cali95gt ]

--------------------
Pretend Racecar Driver- C5 FRC

Ford, GM, & Dodge is what I'm all about

Posts: 2578 | From: All over the Peninsula | Registered: Feb 2009  |  :
Mr.Lucky
CAFords OG
Member # 1772

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mr.Lucky  Ford pictures for Mr.Lucky    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
"I own 7 second cars" that kinda narrows the list of 7 sec people or low 8s. I'd be interested to know who it was based off a bad experience with a member a while back that might fit that category.

--------------------
95GT: Bolt ons.
Good sellers/buyers: Stangs R Us, 1SicGt, sn4bwc, racsirx, WickedStang, Autumnstang97, cali95gt

166 Merlo
FELONY
MOTORSPORTS
Member # 1549

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 166 Merlo  Ford pictures for 166 Merlo    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Looking at it from a neutral business stand point, I know ur nort trying to put any names on blast, maybe I'm just drunk, but ur story seems a little vague. Ur main point is that dude was trine to get over on , u, for bein a youngster, which I have had that happen to me and I know many of us have been through that. Let's hear his side, and if he doesn't have a side, then well u know that silence is as good as admitting guilt.

It might just be as little as miscommunication, which is such a huge part of business without a structure. I strive for the opposite and It sucks, but sometimes a mans word ain't word a shit- miscommunication or not.

[ July 31, 2011, 01:33 AM: Message edited by: 166 Merlot ]

--------------------
'89 - Boss Coupe
'70 - Drop Cutthang
'68 - Cougnut
'87 - 0166, Its real

FRC_Kid
¯
Member # 8940

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for FRC_Kid  Ford pictures for FRC_Kid    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 

[ July 31, 2011, 05:22 PM: Message edited by: cali95gt ]

--------------------

TubeSteakJohnson
¯
Member # 8967

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TubeSteakJohnson  Ford pictures for TubeSteakJohnson    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
To OP. If you feel that strongly about the Seller, why not just name him and let the chips fall where they may. [Confused]

[ July 31, 2011, 01:33 AM: Message edited by: Ham n'Eggs ]

FRC_Kid
¯
Member # 8940

[ July 31, 2011, 05:22 PM: Message edited by: cali95gt ]

--------------------

FRC_Kid
¯
Member # 8940

[ July 31, 2011, 05:23 PM: Message edited by: cali95gt ]

--------------------

Smoked50
¯
Member # 9592

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Smoked50  Ford pictures for Smoked50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by cali95gt:
quote:
Originally posted by bottled95GT??:
"I own 7 second cars" that kinda narrows the list of 7 sec people or low 8s. I'd be interested to know who it was based off a bad experience with a member a while back that might fit that category.

I'll be disclosing the name of the buyer later on if I decide to.. you could PM who you had bad dealings with and I'll tell you if it's them or not
Don't you mean seller? You switched up seller and buyer half way through the post btw just letting you know. But if the guy's a OG on the board put him on blast because personally I'd trust almost any og on here and if I shouldn't I'd want to know about it.

--------------------
1993 4 Cyl - 68 RWHP

I live my life a quarter mile at a time. For those 25 seconds or less, I'm free.

POWERED BY FORD
¯
Member # 9204

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for POWERED BY FORD  Ford pictures for POWERED BY FORD    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
We need the otherside of the story. I think I know who it was and if it was him he was pretty cool to me
FRC_Kid
¯
Member # 8940

[ July 31, 2011, 05:23 PM: Message edited by: cali95gt ]

--------------------

166 Merlo
FELONY
MOTORSPORTS
Member # 1549

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 166 Merlo  Ford pictures for 166 Merlo    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Well what was that value in parts? A couple hundred, where it would not make monetary sense to pay for a mutual mistake? Or a coupe grand where one party thought he was buying a t-trim, but really got an s-trim. Iit might not b the money and instead the principle, that's understandable. I'm on the fence becuz I don't know what was really at stake

--------------------
'89 - Boss Coupe
'70 - Drop Cutthang
'68 - Cougnut
'87 - 0166, Its real

166 Merlo
FELONY
MOTORSPORTS
Member # 1549

quote:
Originally posted by Smoked50:
quote:
quote:

I'll be disclosing the name of the buyer later on if I decide to.. you could PM who you had bad dealings with and I'll tell you if it's them or not
Don't you mean seller? You switched up seller and buyer half way through the post btw just letting you know. But if the guy's a OG on the board put him on blast because personally I'd trust almost any og on here and if I shouldn't I'd want to know about it.
Lol I thought I was just drunk... Half way through the buyer became the seller?

--------------------
'89 - Boss Coupe
'70 - Drop Cutthang
'68 - Cougnut
'87 - 0166, Its real

dubfive-0
¯
Member # 8965

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for dubfive-0  Ford pictures for dubfive-0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by 166 Merlot:
quote:
quote:
quote:

YES Im confused too... maybe I just need some rest [Confused]

--------------------
1966 FALCON futura (sports coupe)
1991 five-0

FRC_Kid
¯
Member # 8940

[ July 31, 2011, 05:24 PM: Message edited by: cali95gt ]

--------------------

Smoked50
¯
Member # 9592

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Smoked50  Ford pictures for Smoked50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by dubfive-0:
quote:
Originally posted by 166 Merlot:
quote:
quote:
quote:

YES Im confused too... maybe I just need some rest [Confused]
That's what I thought until I re-read. But back to OP, Post his name and see if he comes to throw in his side of the story, if not then we know who's wrong.

--------------------
1993 4 Cyl - 68 RWHP

I live my life a quarter mile at a time. For those 25 seconds or less, I'm free.

FRC_Kid
¯
Member # 8940

[ July 31, 2011, 05:24 PM: Message edited by: cali95gt ]

--------------------

166 Merlo
FELONY
MOTORSPORTS
Member # 1549

Ford Icon 12 posted      Profile for 166 Merlo  Ford pictures for 166 Merlo    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Check pm

--------------------
'89 - Boss Coupe
'70 - Drop Cutthang
'68 - Cougnut
'87 - 0166, Its real

Camara90
1%
Member # 134

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Camara90  Ford pictures for Camara90  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
2 sides to every story, but why the fuck would the mutual friend except the parts if they were not what was described. Second why would you let someone else make the purchase if you did not trust their judgement. Not taking sides, but that seems weird.

--------------------
92GT,stock short block,9:1 TFS 170's,perf rpm,custom cam,1 5/8 shorties,C4 trans.
std. 356hp, 350tq
11.85@111.9mph on motor.

FRC_Kid
¯
Member # 8940

[ July 31, 2011, 05:25 PM: Message edited by: cali95gt ]

--------------------

FRC_Kid
¯
Member # 8940

--------------------

wilit
Mustang Messiah
Member # 3367

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for wilit  Ford pictures for wilit  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
How much money are we talkin' here? If it's less than $500, chalk it up to a learning experience and throw the parts on ebay and recoup as much money as you can.

If it's over $500, then the buyer should probably have made the effort to drive the 100+ miles to buy them in person. No way I'd spend that kind of money on something sight unseen. Small claims court is really the only option if he wants his money back.

[ July 31, 2011, 02:07 AM: Message edited by: wilit ]

--------------------
"If a man hasn't found something worth dying for, he isn't fit to live." - Martin Luther King Jr.

Posts: 4793 | From: 37.78514° North 122.40100° West | Registered: Oct 2003  |  :
FRC_Kid
¯
Member # 8940

Eddie510-
CAFords OG
Member # 2354

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eddie510-  Ford pictures for Eddie510-    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Damn ... I do understand where ur coming from. if i was the seller i would just tell you to meet me half way or come to me and drop the parts and give u your money. That's just the.kind of guy i am especially just cause we are all in this cafords community. but there is always two sides.

--------------------
"I like to be more politicaly correct than what I really believe so I can get more frinds here on CaFords"-Cummings "TIPICKLE"

Eddie510-
CAFords OG
Member # 2354

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eddie510-  Ford pictures for Eddie510-    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Poison pony ftw?

[ July 31, 2011, 02:55 AM: Message edited by: Eddie510- ]

--------------------
"I like to be more politicaly correct than what I really believe so I can get more frinds here on CaFords"-Cummings "TIPICKLE"

FRC_Kid
¯
Member # 8940

quote:
Originally posted by Eddie510-:
Poison pony ftw?

No.. He's a honest guy. I'll be meeting him tomorrow.

--------------------

Page: 1  2  3   
Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com