Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » STOLEN SALEEN CLONE 1995 STRIPPED - FOUND AT "73 ON DUBS" caford member FAMILYS HOUSE (Page 1)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4  ...  10  11  12   
Author Topic: STOLEN SALEEN CLONE 1995 STRIPPED - FOUND AT "73 ON DUBS" caford member FAMILYS HOUSE
foxbody
¯
Member # 582

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for foxbody  Ford pictures for foxbody    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
NOTICE -- 1995 CHICANE SALEEN MUSTANG CLONE FOUND IN THE DRIVEWAY...OF CAFORD MEMBER "73 ON DUBS" FAMILY'S HOUSE!!!

from inside sources in the mustang world,i was told the car was in east palo alto being parted out today

i drove street,by street,by street,standing out like a light bulb in some areas passing out flyers to people to try to locate the car

was up in epa all day,about 630pm this evening,i come upon the intersection of BAY RD & RALMAR AVE,and realize i had bought a 1986 mustang convertible down the street from a cafords board member a couple of months ago.

http://www.californiafords.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=5;t=086665
(we bought car from same house,same driveway,pict of car in this link is in the same driveway)
(and the old ford truck in this pict LISC 5D8332- seen behind the black mustang was blocking my car in the driveway)

so i stop by there to knock on the door,and leave a flyer,and walking up the driveway,THERE IS MY SALEEN!!..STRIPPED IN THE DRIVEWAY!!!

i turn around,go down the street,call police,10m later,police show up,73 on dubs cousin comes out,says they brought the car over in the morning to take it apart,and tow truck was going to take it away this eve or in the morning

FRONT AND REAR BUMPERS,HOOD AND SALEEN TRUNK LID AND WING WERE HIDDEN IN CLOSETS IN THE GARAGE

ALL OF THE MAIN STUFF,ENGINE,TRANS,REAR,RIMS,SEATS,STEREO,DRIVESHAFT ETC ARE ALL MISSING AND NOT ON PREMISES

STREET ADDRESS
2262 RALMAR AVE
EPA,CA.94303

picture of house below

-

KNOWN PEOPLE INVOLVED

person by the nick name of FUJI
mexican guy,full tats on arms
drives 2000ish silver chevy silverado with white bed...RESIDES IN SAN JOSE,CA AT PARENTS HOUSE

PHONE INFO 650-518-0657
tnID Database Record For 650-518-0657

Caller ID:MOTA ROLANDO
Caller ID

Original Telephone Company:
Metro Pcs Inc.

Original Telephone Company Type:
Personal Communications Service (PCS)

Estimated City:
Los Altos

Estimated Region:
California

Estimated Postal Code:

Equipment Location Code:
OKLECAZVCM0

2ND PERSON
MAY HAVE BEEN DRIVER OF CONSTRUCTION LABELED TRUCK
THAT REMOVED SOME OF THE PARTS FROM THE HOUSE
tnID Database Record For 650-814-5423

Caller ID:
Caller ID - A. HERNANDEZ

Current Telephone Company:
Current Provider

Original Telephone Company:
Sprint Spectrum L.p.

Original Telephone Company Type:
Personal Communications Service (PCS)

Estimated City:
Palo Alto

Estimated Region:
California

Estimated Postal Code:

Equipment Location Code:
BRSBCABECM0

3RD
73 ON DUBS COUSIN
phone # 650-720-0455
THIS GUY GAVE UP EVERYONE AS SOON AS HE SAW THE UNIFORMS

ANOTHER NAME MENTIONED IS THE NAME "AUGI"

WE GAVE THESE GUYS A REAL EASY WAY OUT OF THIS,AND THEY REFUSED TO GIVE UP THE PARTS

it was really pathetic,to strip the car in your own fn driveway,and GET YOUR FAMILY INVOLVED,MOTHER,GRANDMOTHER AND WHO ELSE LIVES THERE?..WORKS GREAT FOR ME,THEY GET TO BE NAMED IN THE LAWSUIT FOR ALLOWING IT TO HAPPEN,,THEY WERE ALL AT THE HOUSE WHEN POLICE WERE THERE,ALL PLAYING STUPID LIKE THEY KNEW NOTHING

OTHER NAMES MENTIONED

pepe
resides on PLUMAS in menlo park

pablo millan
resides on sevier ave
menlo park
drives gray hatch,red pu logo

josh
resides on 1100 block madera
couple houses from freeway

OH AND JUAN AKA 73 ON DUBS

[ June 27, 2011, 04:08 PM: Message edited by: foxbody ]

Posts: 15754 | From: san jose | Registered: Nov 2001  |  :
50DADDY
CAFords OG
Member # 3076

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50DADDY  Ford pictures for 50DADDY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!Shady!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posts: 4827 | From: Suckramento | Registered: Jul 2003  |  :
a302juGRnot
¯
Member # 10163

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for a302juGRnot  Ford pictures for a302juGRnot    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
thats fucking crazy bro!!! hope you find the rest of your parts. im sure you feel ALOT better...GL

--------------------
H/C/I slammed and flushed NOTCHback

H/C/I 1995 mustang gt sold

Posts: 1646 | From: sacramento | Registered: Jul 2010  |  :
FordRyderz510
¯
Member # 6771

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for FordRyderz510  Ford pictures for FordRyderz510    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Damn a member from cafords too...suckz!
Well no more looking and now to get you parts back

--------------------
Ford Ryderz -Est. 2003
88' GT
96' GT
97' Saleen #17
94' GT-Sold

foxbody
¯
Member # 582

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for foxbody  Ford pictures for foxbody    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
PARTS TO BE ON THE LOOK OUT FOR

SALEEN SSC 88-93 INTAKE
R TRIM SUPER CHARGER
331 ENGINE WITH AFR HEADS
WILWOOD 6 PISTON CALIPER FRONT BRAKES
REAL SALEEN 18" CHROME RIMS
BASANI X PIPE
BORLA SALEEN EXHAUST
ALUMINUM DRIVE SHAFT
ROCKFORD FOSGATE PUNCH AMP
LEATHER FRONT SEATS
CASTER CAMBER PLATES
8.8 POSI REAR END WITH 355 GEARS,BAER BRAKES
AUTOMETER GAUGES,PILLAR AND GAUGE CLUSTER INSET
HEADLITES
SALEEN BLACK TAIL LITES

THIS FUJI LOOSER IS TRYING TO SELL OFF THE PARTS
the stupid thing is,some of the people he is calling to sell parts are letting me know about it

[ June 26, 2011, 08:27 PM: Message edited by: foxbody ]

Posts: 15754 | From: san jose | Registered: Nov 2001  |  :
04 S281
¯
Member # 9229

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 04 S281  Ford pictures for 04 S281    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Hell yeah man. Glad you found it and extremely glad the thieves were caught red handed. Hope you can find the parts, and definitely stick it to them with a lawsuit.
Posts: 1570 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Jun 2009  |  :
FordRyderz510
¯
Member # 6771

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for FordRyderz510  Ford pictures for FordRyderz510    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Those inside sources came in handy! Thank them realy good

--------------------
Ford Ryderz -Est. 2003
88' GT
96' GT
97' Saleen #17
94' GT-Sold

Anderthizzle
¯
Member # 7910

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Anderthizzle  Ford pictures for Anderthizzle    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
dumb ass leaves a stolen striped car in the driveway [Confused] Cafords is better than the dam police a tracking down them piece of shit car theives.
Posts: 1056 | From: Here and there | Registered: Sep 2007  |  :
Blk93Pony
¯
Member # 10798

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blk93Pony  Ford pictures for Blk93Pony    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
What a bitch ass faggot. Seeing all these posts on the forum about people getting their shit stolen is getting me kinda sated and mad at these fuckin gaggles stealing people's rides. I hope I never catch someone breaking into my car I'll prolly catch some prison time.

--------------------
Black 93 Mustang GT - currently down
Pearl Black 06 Chrysler 300C SRT-8 - stock for now

915.0gt
¯
Member # 9518

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 915.0gt  Ford pictures for 915.0gt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
hope u get it all back, good job finding it, i hope u get to sue all of those fucks, u know everyone in that house knew wt was going on
v-town coupe
fordologist
Member # 2771

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for v-town coupe  Ford pictures for v-town coupe    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
good job on networking and doing some of your own p.i. work!
Posts: 4597 | From: the V-town | Registered: May 2003  |  :
1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Ban and put nigga on blast, fuck him and his peoples.

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

Notch1320
Man Pedal
Member # 2647

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Notch1320  Ford pictures for Notch1320    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Glad you found the car man! Hopefully you find your remaining parts and send everyone involved thru the ringer. I'm sure there are more members here involved in these crimes.
Posts: 2349 | From: Yuba City, CA | Registered: Mar 2003  |  :
dubfive-0
¯
Member # 8965

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for dubfive-0  Ford pictures for dubfive-0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
damn cant believe this and that you found it stripped in 73 on dubs driveway when whole CAfords is looking for it.... shady [Mad]

--------------------
1966 FALCON futura (sports coupe)
1991 five-0

FRC_Kid
¯
Member # 8940

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for FRC_Kid  Ford pictures for FRC_Kid    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I'm happy you got it back bro.. If I were you just to be an asshole I'd focus on making the mother/grandmother pay the most. Hopefully it's their residence so they go to jail also.

They screwed you over so screw them over and send their parents to jail lol... Suing people is great, take it all bro!!!!

--------------------
Pretend Racecar Driver- C5 FRC

Ford, GM, & Dodge is what I'm all about

Posts: 2578 | From: All over the Peninsula | Registered: Feb 2009  |  :
Mr.Lucky
CAFords OG
Member # 1772

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mr.Lucky  Ford pictures for Mr.Lucky    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Seriously it's time for a sting. You got inside sources being offered up parts. Set up a time and nab this fuck!

--------------------
95GT: Bolt ons.
Good sellers/buyers: Stangs R Us, 1SicGt, sn4bwc, racsirx, WickedStang, Autumnstang97, cali95gt

JBeezy53
CAFords OG
Member # 3960

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for JBeezy53  Ford pictures for JBeezy53    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Damn......... SHADY. I guess I'll be getting lojack for sure.

--------------------
89 Gt
98 Cobra
88 Notch
05 GSXR 750 Blk/Yel

Posts: 1782 | From: Sacramento, Ca | Registered: Jan 2004  |  :
BULLITTMAN
¯
Member # 8468

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BULLITTMAN  Ford pictures for BULLITTMAN    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Damn talk about f'n scum bags...I hope you f'k them over real good and most importantly I hope you get your parts back..

--------------------
R.I.P Little Bro Willie Guzman (5LTRSVT) 4/24/87 - 11/23/12
01 Bullitt #3102 Stroked and blown
Built and tuned by Shaun at AED
14 Fiesta ST

BIzKitBrAIn
¯
Member # 4018

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BIzKitBrAIn  Ford pictures for BIzKitBrAIn    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
wow delete my account I want nothing to do with this shitty msg board and the theives on it

--------------------
89 LX Track Whore
08 Saturn Aura XR
07 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited

Posts: 609 | From: Campbell, CA | Registered: Jan 2004  |  :
turbo50
¯
Member # 6700

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for turbo50  Ford pictures for turbo50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Man these fucks are ruining our hobby as we know it.

They are gonna steal the wrong mother fuckers shit, or try to. One day.

I know some members out of Richmond and Oakland that both have nice blower cars......wait till they try to jack those guys.......

--------------------
.........when was the last time YOU built something with YOUR own hands?

I offer quality sidework at reasonable prices. PM ME

Posts: 7606 | From: Discovery Bay, California | Registered: Apr 2006  |  :
Pumpkin_Notch
TEAM PLATINUM
Member # 3946

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pumpkin_Notch  Ford pictures for Pumpkin_Notch  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
[worship] hands down to the inside source glad you found it and hope you find the parts aswell.
id sue the owners of the house if you can and like it was stated above try to put them in jail aswell [patriot]

--------------------
TEAM PLATINUM
87LX: T-TOP PUMPKIN NOTCH
94N.C.F.GT: 418w
www.facebook.com/PLATINUM1320tv

Posts: 2790 | From: RICHMOND/sanpablo | Registered: Dec 2003  |  :
Sesar5.0
¯
Member # 8553

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sesar5.0  Ford pictures for Sesar5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 94 N.C.F. GT:
[worship] hands down to the inside source glad you found it and hope you find the parts aswell.
id sue the owners of the house if you can and like it was stated above try to put them in jail aswell [patriot]

+1 glad you found your car

--------------------
1990 lx 5.0
PS4 ID Sesar5_0

Posts: 864 | From: Cotija Michoacan | Registered: Aug 2008  |  :
Pumpkin_Notch
TEAM PLATINUM
Member # 3946

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pumpkin_Notch  Ford pictures for Pumpkin_Notch  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by turbo50:
Man these fucks are ruining our hobby as we know it.

They are gonna steal the wrong mother fuckers shit, or try to. One day.

I know some members out of Richmond and Oakland that both have nice blower cars......wait till they try to jack those guys.......

+ 1 on that note

--------------------
TEAM PLATINUM
87LX: T-TOP PUMPKIN NOTCH
94N.C.F.GT: 418w
www.facebook.com/PLATINUM1320tv

Posts: 2790 | From: RICHMOND/sanpablo | Registered: Dec 2003  |  :
915.0gt
¯
Member # 9518

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 915.0gt  Ford pictures for 915.0gt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Make an example out of them, let us know how it goes, like stated above I hope u can stick it to the whole fuckin family
VendicatedSN95
¯
Member # 10671

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for VendicatedSN95  Ford pictures for VendicatedSN95    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Glad it was found but sucks to have to hunt down the parts still

Page: 1  2  3  4  ...  10  11  12   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com