Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » People who've gotten over on you (Page 1)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: People who've gotten over on you
SHOalex
¯
Member # 7720

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SHOalex  Ford pictures for SHOalex    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
So we went to sac raceway a long time ago I let compSVT borrow my n2o preassure guage which was still on my bottle, I grabbed my bottle and unscrewed the guage in his garage but I forgot the bottle in his garage later on I try to get the bottle back he tells me to forget about it cuz it's gone

Now I know this will stir shit up BUT is my back against the wall? What would you do? I really wanna hear his side of the story as well...

--------------------
BAM! POW! Right in the kisser.

fr5.0
¯
Member # 8652

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fr5.0  Ford pictures for fr5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
its the little crap in life that will kill ya!
stangsally sold me a set of polyurethane mounts that were covered in grease, but because i know him for over 10 years i don't bother wiping them down because he wouldn't do his friend dirty but i guess that was my mistake!
i finally wipe them down to install them on my car guess what there blown out, no biggie joey is my friend, i call him up..........you know what this c$%k sucker tells me? "they weren't broken before i sold them to you" so i tell him "yo Ricky has been asking me for days when were gonna put them on my car, and they have been sitting in the same place since i got home with them ask Ricky" Ricky is one of joeys good friends.
so then he tells me "what do you want me to do"
so i say "well i just called to give you a chance to make it right......i mean we are friends"
this punk ass fagot tells me "well im not in the business of giving refunds im in the business of selling parts" omg if he was in front of me i could have snapped his neck! [Mad]
just remember its the hard times and the bull $h!t that define us!

--------------------
MAGA
TRUMP TRAIN!!!!

Posts: 2913 | From: sacramento | Registered: Sep 2008  |  :
svt306snake
¯
Member # 1967

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for svt306snake  Ford pictures for svt306snake    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i can smell the ugly that will be coming from this thread

--------------------
F*** TPS MOTORSPORTS F *** TPS MOTORSPORTS THEY SUCK ASS

TEAM TRUE FORGED X 2 SPONSORED

CAPITAL MUSTANG C.C.

Posts: 5841 | From: SACRAMENTO "916" YA KNOW | Registered: Oct 2002  |  :
Eddie510-
CAFords OG
Member # 2354

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eddie510-  Ford pictures for Eddie510-    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I want to post before it goes to the next page [dance]

--------------------
"I like to be more politicaly correct than what I really believe so I can get more frinds here on CaFords"-Cummings "TIPICKLE"

87droptop50
Go Giants!
Member # 7185

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 87droptop50  Ford pictures for 87droptop50  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
damn I've delt with stangsalley a few times and he was a cool ass cat. But I hope you get your money back or some replacements .

--------------------
HighSpeed Motorsports
87Mustang Gt Conv kurgan tuned
03Harley F150 #5023
69El Camino SS396 -sold
99 f350 7.3 DRW

CompSVT
¯
Member # 7392

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CompSVT  Ford pictures for CompSVT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I dont have time for this online bullshit if people dont know the full story SHUT THE FUCK UP!

Alex you know my side of the story.

Thats all I have to say!

[ March 11, 2010, 07:40 AM: Message edited by: CompSVT ]

SydeWaySix
CAFords OG
Member # 3596

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SydeWaySix  Ford pictures for SydeWaySix    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Damn...I don't think I've been fucked over by anyone on this board before. So far so good...hopefully I don't have to beef with anyone here over some BS.

--------------------
2013 Boss 302 #356. Performance White. Stock.
1965 Fastback GT Restored to stock spec.

N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
well you guys all know my well chronicled issue with a member here. But like FR said, it is the little things that get people killed. I chose the high route on my issue. If it is not worth it to you as well. I would tell you to chose the high route and just let it go. I believe in karma, so in the end folks will get it 10 fold if he did you wrong.
Yaterstang
¯
Member # 7659

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yaterstang  Ford pictures for Yaterstang  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
This thread reminds me of one of the best posts i've seen in a while:

What a fucking fag! Fuck fake ass mechanic no it all bitches like D***. You fucking fake ass bitch! Your shits weak like your fucking skillz, how the fuck do you take your ride to someone and your shit gets worse? Stop smoking/snorting/injecting whatever drugs your on. Now your ducking and dodging like a little fucking coward? You chickenshit dickless piece of shit! Were you born with that mangina or did your dick and balls shrivel up and suck into your body? MAN UP and make this right otherwise you should be banned for life.

[ March 11, 2010, 10:26 AM: Message edited by: Yaterstang ]

Blu50Stang
CAFords OG
Member # 489

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blu50Stang  Ford pictures for Blu50Stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Yeah. There's a guy on here that always has something for sale. He kinda "got one over on me" in that he got the better end of the deal by a long shot. I bought a pair of "ready to run" parts that I ended up sinking hundreds of dollars into at a machine shop and hundreds more on replacement parts.

The difference, for me, is that when I buy something used, I'm aware of the risks involved. I look the parts over and try to get a feel for their condition, but I can't see everything, all the time (it's possible he didn't either).

--------------------
Ross
'88 GT - 5.0&SF 4/04 | MM&FF 8/09 | MM&FF 79-93 Mustang Performance Cover 12/12
'17 GT350R

Mr.Lucky
CAFords OG
Member # 1772

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mr.Lucky  Ford pictures for Mr.Lucky    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I've never had any bad dealing. Hell I gave Syde aka Ian a brake/ clutch club for free if I remem right and hooked racsirx aka Lee with a boost gauge for a beer at hooters. There's a lot of good folks here. Sorry to hear you guys have had crappy dealings.

--------------------
95GT: Bolt ons.
Good sellers/buyers: Stangs R Us, 1SicGt, sn4bwc, racsirx, WickedStang, Autumnstang97, cali95gt

SydeWaySix
CAFords OG
Member # 3596

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SydeWaySix  Ford pictures for SydeWaySix    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by bottled95GT??:
I've never had any bad dealing. Hell I gave Syde aka Ian a brake/ clutch club for free if I remem right....

Yup...this is a good man right here. Still got that brake club and use it still [patriot] I've had pretty much all good deals here too:
Albert (fastertoys) hooked me up with a variety of parts and even a shotgun [Eek!] [Wink] ...John (blown67) met with me a few times and even let me bring home a set of rims to try without giving him money or anything in collateral, Sal (fostang) hooked meup with some stuff when I had the notchback, Charles (CM4Hawks) hooked me up with some Griggs shit, Vin (Stangin') bought stuff off me a couple times, Alex (Venomous99) bought side mirrors off me, etc., etc...all the people I've dealt with that didn't flake out have been good [patriot]

--------------------

N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by bottled95GT??:
I've never had any bad dealing. Hell I gave Syde aka Ian a brake/ clutch club for free if I remem right and hooked racsirx aka Lee with a boost gauge for a beer at hooters. There's a lot of good folks here. Sorry to hear you guys have had crappy dealings.

Honestly I have had waaay more good dealings than bad. And I have given away more free shit than I have ever sold. And the things I have sold were straight playa price. I am not here to make money off folks, or get over. I'd rather assist where I can. But some folks either A. need to get over to make a living, B. are crooks or C. Morally flawed. I think those people should be shown the door.
SHOalex
¯
Member # 7720

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SHOalex  Ford pictures for SHOalex    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by CompSVT:
I dont have time for this online bullshit if people dont know the full story SHUT THE FUCK UP!

Alex you know my side of the story.

Thats all I have to say!

I don't know your story what your great excuse for selling my property???

In the end I come out losing no matter what you shafted me dude that's bullshit.

--------------------

04 S281
¯
Member # 9229

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 04 S281  Ford pictures for 04 S281    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I've had a... i guess "rough", dealing with a member on here... but we're still working to make things right... so he, and the deal in process will remain anonomous for now.

You always gotta be mindful of the people you deal with... some people are just assholes... some people are genuinely out to screw and scam people... some people are just trying to make a buck...

Posts: 1570 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Jun 2009  |  :
SHOalex
¯
Member # 7720

Well the funny part is Ive know compSVT for years not just from this site but I always knew he was a little shady but damn this was just out their

--------------------

N8
¯
Member # 6048

quote:
Originally posted by SHOalex:
Well the funny part is Ive know compSVT for years not just from this site but I always knew he was a little shady but damn this was just out their

I hate to fuel the flame, but what actually happened? He sold your stuff? What is his side?

I am just curious more than anything. My advice still sticks though. Take the high route and let it go. But you did good by letting it be known. Then others can make up their mind whether to deal with him.

90FoX
FoX
Member # 1974

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90FoX  Ford pictures for 90FoX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Lol I think this thread is fake Sho haha I know you two are homies [BS flag] [Razz]
Posts: 5364 | From: Shooting Skeet | Registered: Oct 2002  |  :
SydeWaySix
CAFords OG
Member # 3596

quote:
Originally posted by 90FoX:
Lol I think this thread is fake Sho haha I know you two are homies [BS flag] [Razz]

thats what I was thinking [Big Grin]

--------------------

SHOalex
¯
Member # 7720

quote:
Originally posted by SydeWaySix:
quote:

thats what I was thinking [Big Grin]
Yea we were homies or so I thought but this is no BS I wish it was I wouldn't be out a nitrous bottle and a bunch of other shit I forgot at his house.

ITS A LONG SOTRY
To answer N8 a very long time ago I was gonna buy a 98 cobra motor from compSVT I have him $500 to hold it and when we pulled the motor I'd give him $700 more so he takes off to mexico on a trip with the $500 he left me the car while he was gone cause he didn't have anywhere safe to park it for a month or something

I drove the car around a bit, and I will admit I dogged the thing a little but no more then he regularly does so before I he got back I did minor a tune up on it plugs, oil, and filters he got back everything was good then a couple weeks later he says I fucked up his car and he pissed wont talk to me bla bla bla turns out it was his o2 sensors which I had told him to check long before any way eventually he got over it

Fast forward to like 2 years later still haven't got a motor or my $500 compSVT and another mutual friend of ours got into an argument, so I figured I better get my stuff from him I text him when can I go get it and he tells me "good luck" and that pretty much sums it up from what I can remember

--------------------

threethirty1
¯
Member # 7814

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for threethirty1  Ford pictures for threethirty1    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Down here at the pawn shop..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rGvR6s0yF3k&feature=PlayList&p=570E893B7462052C&index=38

--------------------
1987 Black GT
factory zero option car

N8
¯
Member # 6048

Well if you are on "your grown man" status. I would say let it go and chalk it up. 2 years later and ya'll aint chunked em or had any sort of resolution I would say leave it be and you just learned a 500.00 lesson. Now if you are a youngster and dont really give a damn or need to gain some street cred, I say go GET your shit.
90FoX
FoX
Member # 1974

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90FoX  Ford pictures for 90FoX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Lol i remember the post you made when you said some guy you "didn't know" cut you off and you post his picture hella laughing at you haha [worship]

I dunno I don't believe this thread one bit... sorry [patriot]

Posts: 5364 | From: Shooting Skeet | Registered: Oct 2002  |  :
510_SVT
¯
Member # 8705

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 510_SVT  Ford pictures for 510_SVT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Y dnt u just PM the guy instead of cryin all over cafords about it. what do u want us to comfort u and hold your hand or somethin. these threads bout money n personal problems are stupid

--------------------
/96 Cobra/
//87' LX h.c.i//

Posts: 1306 | From: 510EastBay | Registered: Oct 2008  |  :
SHOalex
¯
Member # 7720

quote:
Lol i remember the post you made when you said some guy you "didn't know" cut you off and you post his picture hella laughing at you haha [worship]

I dunno I don't believe this thread one bit... sorry [patriot]

Yea that was a joke this isnt

and 510svt of course your gonna say some old dumb shit like this hes like your mentor or something come on dude look i like you just let me and him handle this one no ones crying and I dont need any comfort

--------------------

Page: 1  2  3  4  5   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com