Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » fight question (Page 1)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: fight question
fr5.0
¯
Member # 8652

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fr5.0  Ford pictures for fr5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
how many members of stang up fam does it take to beat up one guy????????
wish i would have still been there!!!!

--------------------
MAGA
TRUMP TRAIN!!!!

Posts: 2913 | From: sacramento | Registered: Sep 2008  |  :
50 Deep
Jockin 03 Cobras
Member # 6216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50 Deep  Ford pictures for 50 Deep  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I didn't see the fight @ the track, only heard about it. But stang up fam keeps wanting 2 be taken serious & dumb ish keeps happening with their members. Im curious 2 hear bout what went down. Se if bubba sparx is right

So ima start popping my corn now [Big Grin]

--------------------
Signature Wheel Ford Representative
Email: Terrance@Signaturewheel.com
Instagram: @Signature_Wheel_Mustang
Web: www.SignatureWheel.com

Posts: 6043 | From: sacramento | Registered: Nov 2005  |  :
Pittsburg Mustang Owner
¯
Member # 6100

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pittsburg Mustang Owner  Ford pictures for Pittsburg Mustang Owner    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
WOW
Posts: 1019 | From: Pittsburg, CA | Registered: Oct 2005  |  :
SAMACH1
¯
Member # 7042

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SAMACH1  Ford pictures for SAMACH1    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Actually, from someone who was racing and waiting in line to go and actually seen it go down, stang up fam had nothing to do with that bullshit. The fight took place between some dudes and the maro boyz.

--------------------
- STREET ACTIONS CC -
Advanced Auto Built
Bob Kurgan Tuned

SLPR93
¯
Member # 8769

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLPR93  Ford pictures for SLPR93  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by SAMACH1:
Actually, from someone who was racing and waiting in line to go and actually seen it go down, stang up fam had nothing to do with that bullshit. The fight took place between some dudes and the maro boyz.

x1 seen it go down didnt look like stang up members
BIGBALLFACTOR
¯
Member # 7277

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BIGBALLFACTOR  Ford pictures for BIGBALLFACTOR    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Actually, from someone who was racing and waiting in line to go and actually seen it go down, stand up fam had nothing to do with that bullshit. The fight took place between some dudes and the maro boyz.

what the maro boys pissed because there fast car there ran like 19.02 at -108 mph. an if i do remember right the maro boys an stand up are close to each other an do events together
89FoxLX
¯
Member # 7197

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 89FoxLX  Ford pictures for 89FoxLX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by fasthatch:
quote:
Actually, from someone who was racing and waiting in line to go and actually seen it go down, stand up fam had nothing to do with that bullshit. The fight took place between some dudes and the maro boyz.

what the maro boys pissed because there fast car there ran like 19.02 at -108 mph. an if i do remember right the maro boys an stand up are close to each other an do events together
So they're guilty by association? [Confused] I don't know what happend, but I would like to see some video!
93fordboy
¯
Member # 9055

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 93fordboy  Ford pictures for 93fordboy    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
ok i was there with ma girl we had just came back 4rm great america, it was about 8 30 ish or 9, i was messin with tha camcorder n almost walked right into tha fight LoL. it was tha maro guys and some guys with black shirts and silver wrighting.

--------------------
"Ma p0ny wit tha cHip is tooo QuiCk 4 thA Crown ViC"

CaliCoop
¯
Member # 7031

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CaliCoop  Ford pictures for CaliCoop    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
The fight broke out @ the track after me and a bunch of my friend were standing too closse to 1 of the maro boyz car and looking @ his car and so they all stormed over to where we were @, and they approached me cause I guess I was looking to hard @ his car appreciating the nice candy paint job, and when he approached he was being hella disrespectful, talking real wreckless, tried to explain to him what was going on and he wasn't trying to here that, and so I just took off on his fat ass and we all just started brawlin, but none of my guys were injured, justa bunch of mad ass maro boyz tryna come to sac with that oakland mentality, and think they can run shit out here and we aint goin for it, so Fuck maro boys, and I really don't even like fighting but somebody has to do it

--------------------
"Swang Shyt Click"
1991 Silver&Black Notchback on Vogues,Mach 1's, Black Bullits, Black Chrome Saleens
2000 Camaro SS "SOLD"
1968 Stang 5spd coupe

Posts: 412 | From: Mack Rd. Sacramento | Registered: Sep 2006  |  :
93fordboy
¯
Member # 9055

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 93fordboy  Ford pictures for 93fordboy    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by CaliCoop:
The fight broke out @ the track after me and a bunch of my friend were standing too closse to 1 of the maro boyz car and looking @ his car and so they all stormed over to where we were @, and they approached me cause I guess I was looking to hard @ his car appreciating the nice candy paint job, and when he approached he was being hella disrespectful, talking real wreckless, tried to explain to him what was going on and he wasn't trying to here that, and so I just took off on his fat ass and we all just started brawlin, but none of my guys were injured, justa bunch of mad ass maro boyz tryna come to sac with that oakland mentality, and think they can run shit out here and we aint goin for it, so Fuck maro boys, and I really don't even like fighting but somebody has to do it

damn glad no 1 was hurt bkuz it could of easy escalated but yea I herd some 1 say " ma nigga yo paint is wett " so then I was like damn I kno they ain't fightin over paint

--------------------
"Ma p0ny wit tha cHip is tooo QuiCk 4 thA Crown ViC"

5.t0es
¯
Member # 5864

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5.t0es  Ford pictures for 5.t0es    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:

thats why i dont really go to functions...to many pople dont know how to act civilized and puts you inna position to beat someone up lol
SAMACH1
¯
Member # 7042

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SAMACH1  Ford pictures for SAMACH1    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
LOL I thought I was trippen about the paint part.. Big dude from maroboyz got socked up bad

--------------------
- STREET ACTIONS CC -
Advanced Auto Built
Bob Kurgan Tuned

50 Deep
Jockin 03 Cobras
Member # 6216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50 Deep  Ford pictures for 50 Deep  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:

Damn man glad to hear it wasn't due to some other B.S. With stangupfam. But on the real im sure some of us ca fords members would of had your back if we knew what was going on. Glad 2 hear nobody was hurt though you alright though

--------------------
Signature Wheel Ford Representative
Email: Terrance@Signaturewheel.com
Instagram: @Signature_Wheel_Mustang
Web: www.SignatureWheel.com

Posts: 6043 | From: sacramento | Registered: Nov 2005  |  :
N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
...and I really don't even like fighting but somebody has to do it

Quote of the week for me right there.
fr5.0
¯
Member # 8652

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fr5.0  Ford pictures for fr5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
ok cool well my bad on the first post!!!! but i just talked to my boy again, and he said one guy definitely got jumped by like 10 or 15 guys after everyone left maybe could be an innocent bystander.

--------------------
MAGA
TRUMP TRAIN!!!!

Posts: 2913 | From: sacramento | Registered: Sep 2008  |  :
Pure Stang
¯
Member # 7251

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pure Stang  Ford pictures for Pure Stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I was there. they had to wait for the crap to be over before we can start racing again lol. hey after the fight lanes moved quicker so the fight did help out in some way [Big Grin]

--------------------
HEART BREAKER

R.I.P Willie Guzman (5ltrsvt) you will be missed brother.
04/24/87 - 11/23/2012

90 lx 347 RIP
86 gt
89 lx- next project

Nastysvt
¯
Member # 6431

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nastysvt  Ford pictures for Nastysvt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by 93fordboy:
quote:

damn glad no 1 was hurt bkuz it could of easy escalated but yea I herd some 1 say " ma nigga yo paint is wett " so then I was like damn I kno they ain't fightin over paint
In general; If your paint is that wet, why you going to take it on an hour and half drive from the bay to sac, run it down the track with hella rubber and VHT, and then knowing your gonna have hop back on the highway to go home?? [Confused]

--------------------
Built 98 Cobra
Built C6 Z06
Daily TBSS

Posts: 2575 | From: Valley to the Bay | Registered: Jan 2006  |  :
CaliCoop
¯
Member # 7031

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CaliCoop  Ford pictures for CaliCoop    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
yeah i had a lot of respect for the maro boyz, b4 that shit, ive never seen anyone get all mad ver someone looking at their paint, we have better lookin cars on the board here and guys here never get upset with someone looking at there car, streak matts mustang looked 20x better and he never gets upset when guys look at his car, but i think those guys were really upset that they thought they really had fast cars, and all of us know that the track tells the truth, no matter how loud and raspy your exhaust sounds,14.1 in the 1/4 is highly unacceptable from a Z06, and telling the truth all there cars ran like 14s and 13.9s, but i really just feel as if they need to sell there cars and go buy a fixer upper fox body and get way better results [Big Grin]

--------------------
"Swang Shyt Click"
1991 Silver&Black Notchback on Vogues,Mach 1's, Black Bullits, Black Chrome Saleens
2000 Camaro SS "SOLD"
1968 Stang 5spd coupe

Posts: 412 | From: Mack Rd. Sacramento | Registered: Sep 2006  |  :
eastoaklandss
¯
Member # 8011

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for eastoaklandss  Ford pictures for eastoaklandss  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
wish i coulda been there to lol

--------------------
1970 chevelle ls2 6spd
1989 6.0 ls2 notchback
1999 camaro ss 10.3 @130 old setup/13.7 @114 new setup lol
1986 5.0 t-bird
1991 notchback charged

Posts: 411 | From: Oakland/Hayward | Registered: Nov 2007  |  :
LQ9SN95
¯
Member # 7080

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LQ9SN95  Ford pictures for LQ9SN95    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Pure Stang:
I was there. they had to wait for the crap to be over before we can start racing again lol. hey after the fight lanes moved quicker so the fight did help out in some way [Big Grin]

LOL

--------------------
http://www.fastgms-teamfast.com
http://www.facebook.com/aop.fresno?ref=ts&fref=ts
Lq9 swap
102 fast intake
Trick flow heads
T rex cam

Posts: 8031 | From: Fresno, Ca | Registered: Sep 2006  |  :
Ryan_LX
¯
Member # 7089

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ryan_LX  Ford pictures for Ryan_LX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
This is way car clubs are lame lol

--------------------
Jesus is king!

F.or O.nly R.eal D.rivers
¯
Member # 8971

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for F.or O.nly R.eal D.rivers  Ford pictures for F.or O.nly R.eal D.rivers    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I cant believe someone would get mad because somebody is checkin out their ride [Confused] Doesnt really make any sense....I take it as a compliment when somebody checks my whip out,even if I know theyre shady

--------------------
R.I.P MATT "4-Speed King"

Posts: 179 | From: RICHMOND,CA | Registered: Feb 2009  |  :
cummins
¯
Member # 5931

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for cummins  Ford pictures for cummins    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Ya I find that weird too why would anyone get mad if someone was looking at their car at the track? This is what someone else wrote on another forum.

Some douchebags were leaning on a guys car that had custom paint in the staging lanes. He asked them to "get the fuck off my car" i believe were the words used, so of course they responded in a friendly tone of "fuck you Im special so its ok for me to scratch your car with my ass" he responded back and one of said d-bags hit him. Then friends from both sides assisted, and it was broken up. All in all a few punches were thrown, the car wasn't scratched, and someone slashed all 4 tires of a vette in the outside parking lot with the same stickers as the car that was leaned on.

[ May 11, 2009, 11:08 AM: Message edited by: cummins ]

--------------------
Your definitely jealous of my strength and brains. - 68_427_Fastback

Cummins looks like the Wendy's girl......without the pig tails. - JT

Posts: 3441 | From: The Rice Fields | Registered: Aug 2005  |  :
N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I am leaning towards cummins recount (or repost) of what happened. I wasn't there. But more often than not someone was touching or leaning on the car. Anyone who decks their cars out is used to attention, did it for the attention and loves the attention. Why would they trip off the attention? But that attention usually comes with "habitual line-steppers" (to quote Charlie Murphy). Enters the problem as exhibited.

I would love to hear the other side of things.

Mr.Lucky
CAFords OG
Member # 1772

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mr.Lucky  Ford pictures for Mr.Lucky    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
I am leaning towards cummins recount (or repost) of what happened. I wasn't there. But more often than not someone was touching or leaning on the car. Anyone who decks their cars out is used to attention, did it for the attention and loves the attention. Why would they trip off the attention? But that attention usually comes with "habitual line-steppers" (to quote Charlie Murphy). Enters the problem as exhibited.

I would love to hear the other side of things.

Even if said statement was true, "Get the fuck off my car" rather than "hey could you stop leaning, my paints new" is asking for an ass whippen. Tried and true statement; "you come correct or you dont come at all." Even if dude was leaning on it, said owner didnt come correct and got his ass laid out as a result. jmo [patriot]

--------------------
95GT: Bolt ons.
Good sellers/buyers: Stangs R Us, 1SicGt, sn4bwc, racsirx, WickedStang, Autumnstang97, cali95gt

Page: 1  2  3  4  5   
Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com