Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |

This topic has been moved to Street Racing.

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » GOT JACKED? (Page 1)

Page: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: GOT JACKED?
3rdlife
¯
Member # 8134

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 3rdlife  Ford pictures for 3rdlife  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
SAN RAMON COP SUCK COCK!---I WAS AT A HOTEL IN SAN RAMON AND THEY STARTED BEATING ON MY ROOM DOOR I OPENED IT AND THEY QUESTIONED ME ABOUT THE VIN ON MY COUPE THINKING IT WAS STOLEN.SO WHEN THE COPS TOOK ME TO THE CAR MY DOOR WAS OPEN AND MY SHIT WAS TOSSED EVERYWHERE! THESE ASSWHIPES WENT IN MY CAR POPPED MY HOOD AND CUT THE SIREN TO MY CAR ALARM!THEY STARTED ASKING ME DUMB SHIT!THEY SEEN THE SUB FRAME CONNECTERS AND SAID PEOPLE WHO TRANSPORT DRUGS WELD THINGS UNDER THIER CARS!LIKE THE CONNECTERS WERE SOME COMPARTMENT! SO HERE I AM SHOWING THEM GEES WORTH OF RECIPTS,MUSTANG BOOKS, MY REGISTRATION OLD PICS AND WHERE MY NEW VIN IS. I WAS OUTSIDE BEING JACKED UP 3 HOURS.AT ABOUT 3AM!THEY CALLED THE CHP TO VERIFY MY VIN IT TOOK HIM 10 MIN TO CONFIRM MY STORY! AFTER HE LEFT THEY JUMPPED IN THIER CROWN VICS AND CUT OUT! NO APOLOGY AT ALL ..FUCK THE POLICE..

[ January 15, 2008, 04:41 AM: Message edited by: 3rdlife ]

--------------------
FoMoCo

88DroptopGT
¯
Member # 2535

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 88DroptopGT  Ford pictures for 88DroptopGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
So you are sure they went into your car illegally without your permission? Take pictures of everything.

Do you have their badge numbers or any names? File legal action ASAP.

Captain Obvious
¯
Member # 7842

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Captain Obvious  Ford pictures for Captain Obvious    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
what led them to you/car in the first place. that story does not sound like it was just a random car they came across.

--------------------
It's NOT illegal. It's just frowned upon, like masturbating on an airplane.

FORDFANATIC916
¯
Member # 3303

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for FORDFANATIC916  Ford pictures for FORDFANATIC916    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
wow I never thought about hiding drugs in my sub-frame connectors, Im gonna look into that. j/k lol

--------------------
back at it!!

Posts: 1375 | From: here and there | Registered: Sep 2003  |  :
3rdlife
¯
Member # 8134

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 3rdlife  Ford pictures for 3rdlife  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I HAVE THE SLIGHTEST IDEA WHY THEY WERE ALL OVER MY COUPE I GUESS THEY LIKED IT?

--------------------
FoMoCo

3rdlife
¯
Member # 8134

THESE A HOLES DID RANDOMLY PICK MY CAR!!! IT WAS 3 AM! THIER EXCUSE WAS THAT MY VIN WASNT VISIBLE THEY THOUGHT MY CAR WAS A STOLE-O THEY CICNT EVEN MESS WITH MY BUICK ON 22S

--------------------
FoMoCo

¯
Member # 1904

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 51505.0  Ford pictures for 51505.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
That story makes no sense at all. Im sure there is something else to the story how did they come across your room, why was your car door open, hoe did they know you were in the room, it makes no sense.

Are you sure you werent "in an intersection near you" and thats what brought the attention to you.

[ January 15, 2008, 06:29 AM: Message edited by: 51505.0 ]

LQ9SN95
¯
Member # 7080

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LQ9SN95  Ford pictures for LQ9SN95    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
and he said they didnt even mess with his scrapper on dub deuces......how would he be driving 2 cars? [Confused] [Confused]

--------------------
http://www.fastgms-teamfast.com
http://www.facebook.com/aop.fresno?ref=ts&fref=ts
Lq9 swap
102 fast intake
Trick flow heads
T rex cam

Posts: 8031 | From: Fresno, Ca | Registered: Sep 2006  |  :
sharkattack
¯
Member # 645

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sharkattack  Ford pictures for sharkattack    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Why was there no VIN on the dash?

--------------------
1965 Fastback

03 Cobra with some stuff

N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
By moving the VIN, you are asking for trouble. I actually didnt think you could do that.

He could possibly live at the motel that would explain 2 cars. Story sounds far-fetched but I have had weird stuff happen to me as well. But there are lots of cops on this board, I wouldn't throw around the F-police too much...lol

When you said jacked I was thinking someone stripped you. Guess Jacked means something else these days.

[ January 15, 2008, 09:25 AM: Message edited by: N8 ]

warhorse58gt
¯
Member # 7702

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for warhorse58gt  Ford pictures for warhorse58gt  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by DTS CREW:
wow I never thought about hiding drugs in my sub-frame connectors, Im gonna look into that. j/k lol

you get the sub frame connectors from force fed.
they come equiped with sliding end caps. holds up to 3 pounds per side. [patriot]

--------------------
WOLFPACK RACING

With guns, we are 'citizens'. Without them, we are 'subjects'.

83gt 354ci sbf 9.40 @ 143
77 cobra 2 171ci 97hp of pure fury!

hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by 51505.0:
That story makes no sense at all. Im sure there is something else to the story how did they come across your room, why was your car door open, hoe did they know you were in the room, it makes no sense.

[patriot]

--------------------
R.I.P. Willie G. You are missed on this forum

asskickn88
¯
Member # 4957

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for asskickn88  Ford pictures for asskickn88    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by warhorse58gt:
quote:

they come equiped with sliding end caps. holds up to 3 pounds per side. [patriot]

[worship] [worship] [worship] [worship] [worship] [worship] [worship] [worship] [worship] [worship]

--------------------
Three 540 Bimmers and a 5.0 Explorer.... got a Ford back in the stable!

It's time for the country to do what Obama's own father did.
Abandon him.

Posts: 6069 | From: Rocklin, Ca | Registered: Oct 2004  |  :
J24I
¯
Member # 2598

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for J24I  Ford pictures for J24I    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
quote:

hahahaha [Big Grin]

quote:
Originally posted by 3rdlife:
SAN RAMON COP SUCK COCK!---I WAS AT A HOTEL IN SAN RAMON AND THEY STARTED BEATING ON MY ROOM DOOR I OPENED IT AND THEY QUESTIONED ME ABOUT THE VIN ON MY COUPE THINKING IT WAS STOLEN.SO WHEN THE COPS TOOK ME TO THE CAR MY DOOR WAS OPEN AND MY SHIT WAS TOSSED EVERYWHERE! THESE ASSWHIPES WENT IN MY CAR POPPED MY HOOD AND CUT THE SIREN TO MY CAR ALARM!THEY STARTED ASKING ME DUMB SHIT!THEY SEEN THE SUB FRAME CONNECTERS AND SAID PEOPLE WHO TRANSPORT DRUGS WELD THINGS UNDER THIER CARS!LIKE THE CONNECTERS WERE SOME COMPARTMENT! SO HERE I AM SHOWING THEM GEES WORTH OF RECIPTS,MUSTANG BOOKS, MY REGISTRATION OLD PICS AND WHERE MY NEW VIN IS. I WAS OUTSIDE BEING JACKED UP 3 HOURS.AT ABOUT 3AM!THEY CALLED THE CHP TO VERIFY MY VIN IT TOOK HIM 10 MIN TO CONFIRM MY STORY! AFTER HE LEFT THEY JUMPPED IN THIER CROWN VICS AND CUT OUT! NO APOLOGY AT ALL ..FUCK THE POLICE..

Which Hotel in San Ramon were you staying at? I remember when I was in high school after our prom, we all stayed at the Marriot Courtyard and Residence Inn across the street. I didn't drive my coupe that night because my coupe was already stolen in San Ramon at 3am a few months before that and I wasn't about to leave it at a hotel overnight. Luckily I didn't because two of my friends cars were both stolen that night from both hotels in San Ramon.

[ January 15, 2008, 12:06 PM: Message edited by: J24I ]

--------------------
*'87 Coupe
'89 Coupe-SOLD

Posts: 2131 | From: Bay Area(925) | Registered: Mar 2003  |  :
turbo50
¯
Member # 6700

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for turbo50  Ford pictures for turbo50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
well atleast they didn't find anything out of the ordinary and let you go instead of hemming you up.

--------------------
.........when was the last time YOU built something with YOUR own hands?

I offer quality sidework at reasonable prices. PM ME

Posts: 7606 | From: Discovery Bay, California | Registered: Apr 2006  |  :
hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
quote:

I must admit that was a GREAT line!

--------------------
R.I.P. Willie G. You are missed on this forum

Thirteen Twenty
¯
Member # 7961

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Thirteen Twenty  Ford pictures for Thirteen Twenty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by turbo50:
well atleast they didn't find anything out of the ordinary and let you go instead of hemming you up.

cmon let him go? it's not like they apologized and repaired his wires for him. LOL I've been there before and when there done tearing up your shit and don't find anything it's outty for them and fk your stuff. I feel for ya 3rd life
Posts: 647 | From: union city | Registered: Oct 2007  |  :
turbo50
¯
Member # 6700

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for turbo50  Ford pictures for turbo50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Thirteen Twenty:
quote:

cmon let him go? it's not like they apologized and repaired his wires for him. LOL I've been there before and when there done tearing up your shit and don't find anything it's outty for them and fk your stuff. I feel for ya 3rd life
yeah well what i meant was that I have had them search a car after pulling me over before I got it in my name and finding a roach in it....next thing you know car gets impounded, im booked and then released (never charged with shit and never went to court) but cost me money and aggravation.

Dan

--------------------
.........when was the last time YOU built something with YOUR own hands?

I offer quality sidework at reasonable prices. PM ME

Posts: 7606 | From: Discovery Bay, California | Registered: Apr 2006  |  :
N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Thirteen Twenty:
quote:

It could have been worse, they could have clubbed him and sprinkled crack on him like on the Chapelle Show.
Thirteen Twenty
¯
Member # 7961

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Thirteen Twenty  Ford pictures for Thirteen Twenty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
lol N8, down at target masters in milpitas they have a gun case with guns for sale to law enforcement only. What I find funny is there are often times little worthless piece of shit handguns in there, I figure those are for cops that need a new stinger to plant on people they didn't have good cause to shoot. [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Posts: 647 | From: union city | Registered: Oct 2007  |  :
3rdlife
¯
Member # 8134

my wife drives my buick and both cars are in my name thats why there were 2 cars,and the hotel was in my name! thats why they knew what room i was in. and i dont know why my the car has a new vin. it was like that when i bought it im the third owner thats where i came up with third life! my car has a clean title. and if i was in a intersection near you they wouldnt have caught me!...belive...that!! ive owned 4 5.0s in the last 6 years 91 lx drop,89 coupe,89coupe2,86 gt. these dudes on here are silly talkin about my story sounds suspect i aint gotta lie! cant wait till i get to post pics...

[ January 15, 2008, 02:19 PM: Message edited by: 3rdlife ]

--------------------
FoMoCo

91Trunkster
¯
Member # 6598

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 91Trunkster  Ford pictures for 91Trunkster    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by 3rdlife:
and if i was in a intersection near you they wouldnt have caught me!...belive...that!!

According to your story you didn't do anything wrong, but had you been in an intersection near us you would have run, gotta keep it real huh and the car's in your name, funny stuff.
3rdlife
¯
Member # 8134

funny shit that you say! you must got caught inna intersection near me! yeah the car is in my name and if you let a cop car catch you either you need to let me drive or you need a new car!

--------------------
FoMoCo

3rdlife
¯
Member # 8134

these dudes on here are funny as hell! they act like they are the cops!!

--------------------
FoMoCo

Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Sounds like there is way more to the story.

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

Page: 1  2  3  4   
Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com