Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Parking tickets.....

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Parking tickets.....
98_No_Bra
¯
Member # 2351

Ford Icon 11 posted      Profile for 98_No_Bra  Ford pictures for 98_No_Bra    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Just got another one downtown. I parked almost in the same spot as I did an hour ago and the meter fag put on the ticket that I had'nt moved since 8:30. There is NO place to park except one hour where I work so I have to move every hour unless I am lucky and get an all day spot. They sit and wait fot people and pick them off. aholes. They should give permits to employees here. 35.00

--------------------
Better to burp and taste it then to fart and waste it!!!

SFvert
Drama kids have no place here
Member # 3965

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SFvert  Ford pictures for SFvert        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
downton sf?? if its true then you have to move at least one block away from where u were originally parked,, protest it,, u might get lucky,, and oh yeA, FUCK SF DPT! [BS flag]

--------------------
R.I.P. 89 LX Sold the 90 Vert,
I bring the Amber Lamps!!!
[IMG]http://images.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/5/53/Epicbeardmanwin.jpg[/IMG]

Posts: 3706 | From: the city by the bay | Registered: Jan 2004  |  :
sharkattack
¯
Member # 645

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sharkattack  Ford pictures for sharkattack    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Dispute the ticket. If it gets denied, ask for a hearing. If you lose the hearing take em to civil court and ask for court costs as well as your refund. I bet you will win

--------------------
1965 Fastback

03 Cobra with some stuff

e89notch
¯
Member # 6610

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for e89notch  Ford pictures for e89notch    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
F*ck the police!..you want to hear about stupid tickets..i got one for my car being to low and my exhuast being to loud..one by a Novato cop and another one by a Petaluma cop..these people need to be sent to oak or frisco

--------------------
Sleeper on the streets

FoRdGiRl
¯
Member # 6279

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for FoRdGiRl  Ford pictures for FoRdGiRl    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I GOT TWO PARKING TICKETS ONE IN WALNUT CREEK AND ONE IN LA AND STIL HAVE NOT HEARD CRAP ABOUT IT [Big Grin]

--------------------
Creativity is allowing yourself to make mistakes. Art is knowing which ones to keep.

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com