Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » The Smog Shop/Moorhead Automotive

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: The Smog Shop/Moorhead Automotive
Quick 88LX
¯
Member # 1950

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quick 88LX  Ford pictures for Quick 88LX  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I highly recommend this shop for anyone who needs welding done. They began as a smog/exhaust shop, here in fairfield, but have since grown to an automotive shop. They provide many services (which I am not sure what they ALL are) but they weld like no other! I had a set of full length MM sub-frame connecters welded on a few days ago and they did a great job. The owner of the shop came out and talked to me about cars for a while and I was able to have some great work done for a decent price. They even painted my bare metal sub-frames after the install for no extra charge.

I definitely recommend this shop for any local guys or anyone willing to make the trip ouot to Fairfield for some great work. They know their stuff about cars. The old shop car was a 1960's era Chevelle that put down 1380rwhp!!!!!!! Yes, that is what I said. The father of the owner is building a Ford 36 coupe (with a chevy motor) and he drives to work in a 56 Chevy BelAir that has been fully restored. These guys know their stuff.

They are located in Fairfield:
1908 F, North Texas St.
Fairfield, CA 94533
(707)429-4100

Give them a try for any welding needs and you will come home VERY satisfied.

--------------------
"Men are Made, Not Born"
Car Picture : http://www.angelfire.com/theforce/quick88lx/
Original Member #495. Can I get my number back?

Posts: 1785 | From: Fairfield, CA/Okinawa, Japan | Registered: Oct 2002  |  :

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com