Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » I love Mustangs (Page 35)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  ...  32  33  34  35   
Author Topic: I love Mustangs
drews50
CAFords OG
Member # 2670

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for drews50  Ford pictures for drews50  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SmokinLX:
quote:
Originally posted by shiftylx:
quote:
Originally posted by st5150:
quote:
Originally posted by the50ho:
you know moderators...you and I have had our bouts from time to time, and definately come close to bad news....but man, I am going to hand it to you this time. I have been laughing for the last 5 minutes at your posts! Perfect repliesmeant for a perfectly good piece of shit loser with nothing better to do than talk shit on here. [patriot]

Thanks. For the record, I've never had any real bouts with you. You've only been guilty of mistaken identity and associating with the 'wrong' crowd.

Glad everyone likes this 'MustangRapist' post. A lot of time went into it. The original research took the CaliforniaFords.com crack cyber research staff over an hour to hunt this kid down, locate his webpages and the photographs he uses in attempts to hook up with random girls on the internet while 'hiding' behind his several hotmail/yahoo accounts. Once this was done, it was our duty to reveal him not for being a "Mustang Rapist", but rather for the trouble making chevy bitch he really is. We're really trying to lynch this guy hard and 'make an example' out of him. It's simple: Highschool drama is best kept...... in highschool. [Smile]

This is all part of the operation "Enduring caFords Freedom" which envolves purging CaliforniaFords.com of all loser internet-kids that consume our resources, contribute nothing back, and degrade the forums for their own self gain. After we're through humiliating them, may these cyber_terrorist_kids limp back wounded to their orgins of 'afganistan' where they can freely burn cafords flags, denounce the local ford community, regroup in their chat programs and plan their next attacks against the innocent, selfminding and inoffensive.
We are peaceful local ford enthusiasts that just want a forum to commuticate to eachother with. Mostly we just want to buy/sell parts, learn more about our cars and plan/organize automotive events to attend. The only way to pursue an enjoyable forum for all of us to communicate through is to pursue those who threaten it. If we do not protect our general talk section, the filth will ooze into other sections of cafords. Agressively attacking the problem at the root durring its early infant stages is the best strategy. We have made great progress throughout this year cleaning up CaliforniaFords.com and removing those that tarnish its name, but as this incident shows, we still have work to do. Thanks for your support [patriot]

thanks moderators... this has been the funniest shit i've read since i've been on this board!! i hope this teaches all of the other wanna-be, import-drivin "gangstaz" a lesson, and that lesson is not to mess wit cafords.com, cause we'll mess you up! [patriot]
Fuck internet "gangstaz"! [Razz]
hahaha i so forgot about this thread!! good job with the thread revival!
and all y'all "gangstaz" betta watch out! wtf is that...i hope i was drunk!

--------------------
*shiftylx*

2013 Race Red 5.0 "Lucy"
1967 Lime Gold 289 coupe "Ethel"

50DADDY
CAFords OG
Member # 3076

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50DADDY  Ford pictures for 50DADDY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Man,who revived this shit?

--------------------
"Im not stupid,i just act that way so i dont make you dummies uncomfortable."

"Old age and treachery shall overcome youth and skill."

Posts: 4827 | From: Suckramento | Registered: Jul 2003  |  :
SFvert
Drama kids have no place here
Member # 3965

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SFvert  Ford pictures for SFvert        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
WOW, A CLASSIC!! AHAHAHAHA, I REMEMBER THIS!

--------------------
R.I.P. 89 LX Sold the 90 Vert,
I bring the Amber Lamps!!!
[IMG]http://images.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/5/53/Epicbeardmanwin.jpg[/IMG]

Posts: 3706 | From: the city by the bay | Registered: Jan 2004  |  :
BLK35th
CAFords OG
Member # 4685

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BLK35th  Ford pictures for BLK35th    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Wow, you had to dig deep for this one.

--------------------
hahahahaha

Posts: 1412 | From: 650-408-510-415 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  :
SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Man this is great..... When this dude got called out was priceless.
[worship] owned

[ May 29, 2010, 12:24 AM: Message edited by: Slowback67 ]

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

wilit
Mustang Messiah
Member # 3367

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for wilit  Ford pictures for wilit  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Holy dead threads batman. Yeah, this was a good one.

--------------------
"If a man hasn't found something worth dying for, he isn't fit to live." - Martin Luther King Jr.

Posts: 4793 | From: 37.78514° North 122.40100° West | Registered: Oct 2003  |  :
50DADDY
CAFords OG
Member # 3076

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50DADDY  Ford pictures for 50DADDY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Damn,this shit is prehistoric.I remember this,someone went back in time,lol.

--------------------
"Im not stupid,i just act that way so i dont make you dummies uncomfortable."

"Old age and treachery shall overcome youth and skill."

Posts: 4827 | From: Suckramento | Registered: Jul 2003  |  :
SFvert
Drama kids have no place here
Member # 3965

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SFvert  Ford pictures for SFvert        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
wasn't this kid n8 7 years ago?
Posts: 3706 | From: the city by the bay | Registered: Jan 2004  |  :
t top freak
¯
Member # 6269

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for t top freak  Ford pictures for t top freak  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
damn i remember this.
hilarious

--------------------
1994 cobra - sold!
1986 t top gt - parted out and sold!
on the hunt for another

Posts: 1023 | From: sacramento | Registered: Dec 2005  |  :
9cobrasnake9
CAFords OG
Member # 575

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 9cobrasnake9  Ford pictures for 9cobrasnake9  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
wow i started reading this thread and saw the pic and thought "that shit has happened before" I am a dumbass cuzz this is the thread I was thinking of...Hella funny

--------------------
96 Mystic Cobra
2011 F150 Raptor

Eddie510-
CAFords OG
Member # 2354

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eddie510-  Ford pictures for Eddie510-    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Venomized93:
Damn, I clearly remember this thread. LOL, once again time fucking flies!

+1 LOL

--------------------
"I like to be more politicaly correct than what I really believe so I can get more frinds here on CaFords"-Cummings "TIPICKLE"

Pure Stang
¯
Member # 7251

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pure Stang  Ford pictures for Pure Stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
lol i member this.

--------------------
HEART BREAKER

R.I.P Willie Guzman (5ltrsvt) you will be missed brother.
04/24/87 - 11/23/2012

90 lx 347 RIP
86 gt
89 lx- next project

SPIDER_STANG
¯
Member # 8658

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SPIDER_STANG  Ford pictures for SPIDER_STANG    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
WoW!!! Did that guy ever come back??

--------------------
02 GT Conv Sold
92 LX coup Sold
94 Gt Conv
Spurs, Saints, Dodgers! We win baby!!

asskickn88
¯
Member # 4957

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for asskickn88  Ford pictures for asskickn88    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SPIDER_STANG:
WoW!!! Did that guy ever come back??

No, he's way too busy over on faggotasscamarodriverswholikeitintheassfromtheirdad.com message board.

--------------------
Three 540 Bimmers and a 5.0 Explorer.... got a Ford back in the stable!

It's time for the country to do what Obama's own father did.
Abandon him.

Posts: 6069 | From: Rocklin, Ca | Registered: Oct 2004  |  :
2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2T0NE  Ford pictures for 2T0NE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
NewBs don't know what this is..better start reading on page 1

--------------------
Originally posted by x Raelsmar x:
Can't wait till the Giants lose tomorrow night so all you Giants fans are forced to shut the fuck up.

Posts: 14676 | From: 760 carlsbad | Registered: Mar 2004  |  :
SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
TTT

--------------------

70stang351w
¯
Member # 9948

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 70stang351w  Ford pictures for 70stang351w    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
LoL damn someone need a reminder?

--------------------
1996 GT VERT /32v MOD - SOLD
1970 Mustang Coupe M-Code 351w

wilit
Mustang Messiah
Member # 3367

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for wilit  Ford pictures for wilit  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
OMG, look who has a Mustang now! LOL. In the picture of the side mirror, this is the caption.

"Randomly came across #youtuber Parker aka @vehiclevirgins in his new #Ferrari #458speciale #Aperta on the highway today. Car sounds absolutely insane! And is way faster than my #Mustang. We obeyed all traffic laws of course. Crappy pic taken after my ricer fly by. #montereycarweek2018 #vehiclevirgins #youtube"

-

--------------------
"If a man hasn't found something worth dying for, he isn't fit to live." - Martin Luther King Jr.

Posts: 4793 | From: 37.78514° North 122.40100° West | Registered: Oct 2003  |  :
SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

I wonder why he doesn't vist the site...

--------------------

NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEIGHT  Ford pictures for NEIGHT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SLOWBACK 67:
I wonder why he doesn't vist the site...

He probably does, just a different screen name. Or should I say used to because not many people come around nowadays.

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1986 Hatch- catfish killer
1964 Impala hard top

Posts: 18526 | From: EA$T $IDE REDWOOD CITY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
NorCalRydaz
¯
Member # 3233

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorCalRydaz  Ford pictures for NorCalRydaz    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
TTT
Eddie510-
CAFords OG
Member # 2354

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eddie510-  Ford pictures for Eddie510-    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by NorCalRydaz:
TTT

TTT!!!! [Whoo Whooooo!]

[ 2022-08-21, 10:10 AM: Message edited by: Eddie510- ]

--------------------
"I like to be more politicaly correct than what I really believe so I can get more frinds here on CaFords"-Cummings "TIPICKLE"

Page: 1  2  3  ...  32  33  34  35   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com