Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Commerce   » FOR(D) SALE:   » Fresh 302 roller short block for sale

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Fresh 302 roller short block for sale
TOPnotch
¯
Member # 1340

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TOPnotch  Ford pictures for TOPnotch    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Stock 302 block std bore, hot tanked and cleaned, just lightly touched with a hone, new cam bearings and freeze plugs installed, Freshly painted with ford grey paint. 302 crank std. freshly polished, stock rods, resized and new arp rod bolts installed, stock trw forged pistons. Complete assembly was profeshinally race ballanced at Gromm racing in san Jose. New king bearings and hasting moly rings, and new fel pro rear main seal installed. Short block was just assembled and is ready to go. Comes with stock 302 ballancer and 5 spd flywheel that was ballanced with the rotating assembly. I have a recepit from Gromm racing for $731 for the ballancing, cleaning, and parts Asking $1000

I also have a set of GT-40 iron heads with 7 1/6 screw in studs, guide plates and 1.6 roller rockers (harland sharp). That I will sell with the engine for $550 (heads come with 1.6 harland sharp roller rockers not comp rockers in the pictures.

[ March 25, 2007, 03:25 PM: Message edited by: TOPnotch ]

--------------------
The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgoten!!!

1QWKCHP
1QWKDRP

TOPnotch
¯
Member # 1340

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TOPnotch  Ford pictures for TOPnotch    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
 -

-

-

-

-

-

[ March 25, 2007, 03:23 PM: Message edited by: TOPnotch ]

--------------------
The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgoten!!!

1QWKCHP
1QWKDRP

TOPnotch
¯
Member # 1340

ttt

--------------------

1QWKCHP
1QWKDRP

modular
¯
Member # 6599

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for modular  Ford pictures for modular    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Can we take ours there and get the same thing for $700. Thanks and where are they located? PM me please with the info.

--------------------
I had no idea that so many people knew everything until I joined this site.
I was prolly drunk. Get over it
***BEWARE*** COP CALLERS! Eljefe-Adower!

Posts: 548 | From: sacramento | Registered: Mar 2006  |  :
TOPnotch
¯
Member # 1340

What? You people kill me. All that Gromm racing provided was the Ballancing, rod resizing, cleaning, honing, and rings, bearings, and rod bolts. So yes, I guess you can get the same thing if you want.

--------------------

1QWKCHP
1QWKDRP

TOPnotch
¯
Member # 1340

ttt

--------------------

1QWKCHP
1QWKDRP

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com