Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » my new notchback (Page 1)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: my new notchback
a302juGRnot
¯
Member # 10163

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for a302juGRnot  Ford pictures for a302juGRnot    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
just wanted to share my new and first fox. bought it a lil less than a month ago and already did ALOT(added 5 lug, IRS, wheels, etc) of changes mostly for the knotts cruise. still got some bugs to tink with but this is how it is right now. lmk what ya think!

-
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

[ May 14, 2012, 04:31 PM: Message edited by: a302juGRnot ]

--------------------
H/C/I slammed and flushed NOTCHback

H/C/I 1995 mustang gt sold

Posts: 1646 | From: sacramento | Registered: Jul 2010  |  :
02angrybird
¯
Member # 11259

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 02angrybird  Ford pictures for 02angrybird    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Clean

--------------------
KIH Willie Guzman
2002 WS6 RIP
2009 G8 GT DD
97 taco 4X4
98 TA under construction

SPIDER_STANG
¯
Member # 8658

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SPIDER_STANG  Ford pictures for SPIDER_STANG    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Very Nice!!!! [patriot]

--------------------
02 GT Conv Sold
92 LX coup Sold
94 Gt Conv
Spurs, Saints, Dodgers! We win baby!!

Rio1999GT
¯
Member # 9231

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rio1999GT  Ford pictures for Rio1999GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Clean, but polish those tail pipes!
SwEeT03Gt
¯
Member # 10283

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SwEeT03Gt  Ford pictures for SwEeT03Gt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
nice, but why is there a mach 1 chin spoiler on it?
Posts: 4484 | From: -NicKlE n DiMe- | Registered: Sep 2010  |  :
arodeast408
¯
Member # 11335

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for arodeast408  Ford pictures for arodeast408    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 02angrybird:
Clean

Very clean [worship] [worship]

--------------------
99 Trans Am (GM INC)
1996 Mustang Gt (sold)

Posts: 340 | From: some where in the bay | Registered: Oct 2011  |  :
SydeWaySix
CAFords OG
Member # 3596

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SydeWaySix  Ford pictures for SydeWaySix    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
That thing is sweet! Love the Mach 1 lip and wheels! It has a great stance! Very nicely done!

Does it have an IRS??? Whatre the details?

[ April 29, 2012, 09:34 PM: Message edited by: SydeWaySix ]

--------------------
2013 Boss 302 #356. Performance White. Stock.
1965 Fastback GT Restored to stock spec.

Venomousnotch
¯
Member # 8695

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Venomousnotch  Ford pictures for Venomousnotch    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Damn that's really clean..Congrats on the new notch.. [worship] [worship]

--------------------
🏁•2004 MUSTANG SVT COBRA•🏁

"WHEN THE WHINING STARTS,IT MEANS JUSTICE IS ABOUT TO BE SERVED"..

Posts: 7604 | From: *NORTHERN*KILLA4NIA* | Registered: Oct 2008  |  :
a302juGRnot
¯
Member # 10163

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for a302juGRnot  Ford pictures for a302juGRnot    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SwEeT 03 Gt:
nice, but why is there a mach 1 chin spoiler on it?

idk i like it!

--------------------

ISP89LX
¯
Member # 8949

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ISP89LX  Ford pictures for ISP89LX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I was wondering who's notch that was from the pics of the cruise. Hands down bro you got a bad ass notch that gives me hella inspiration to continue and complete building my notchback. Hopefully one day my original black notch will look as good as yours. Keep up the good work. And I love the IRS setup on it makes it look that more unique amongst other foxes. [patriot]

--------------------
89LX
Turbo50built!!!
Wait, he jacked my shit!!!
"Dan will make It rite" THIEF!

Posts: 2997 | From: Nowhere to be found. | Registered: Feb 2009  |  :
a302juGRnot
¯
Member # 10163

quote:
Originally posted by SydeWaySix:
That thing is sweet! Love the Mach 1 lip and wheels! It has a great stance! Very nicely done!

Does it have an IRS??? Whatre the details?

ya! xxr 521 wheels

--------------------

NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEIGHT  Ford pictures for NEIGHT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Looks sick!

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1986 Hatch- catfish killer
1964 Impala hard top

Posts: 18531 | From: EA$T $IDE REDWOOD CITY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
a302juGRnot
¯
Member # 10163

quote:
Originally posted by ISP89LX:
I was wondering who's notch that was from the pics of the cruise. Hands down bro you got a bad ass notch that gives me hella inspiration to continue and complete building my notchback. Hopefully one day my original black notch will look as good as yours. Keep up the good work. And I love the IRS setup on it makes it look that more unique amongst other foxes. [patriot]

thanks bro. i tried really hard to make it as unique as possible. alot of the motor work was already done though so its really only the outside thats really me. gl with that project of yours and make sure you finish it!

--------------------

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Damn you did hella good finding that notch. My fav fox from the knotts besides my own lol. Remember I spoke to you at the 2nd stop and asked how you fit the 10 inch rims on the IRS, cause I've got an IRS notch too and can't fit shit in there.

Good buy that car is killing it!

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

phonso302
¯
Member # 9260

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for phonso302  Ford pictures for phonso302    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
That's a clean car...

Not a fan of notch backs and normally make smart ass comments about parting them out,but that's a clean notch.

NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEIGHT  Ford pictures for NEIGHT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Cobra 93-4992:
Damn you did hella good finding that notch. My fav fox from the knotts besides my own lol. Remember I spoke to you at the 2nd stop and asked how you fit the 10 inch rims on the IRS, cause I've got an IRS notch too and can't fit shit in there.

Good buy that car is killing it!

I think they make some shorter axles so you can fit them.

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1986 Hatch- catfish killer
1964 Impala hard top

Posts: 18531 | From: EA$T $IDE REDWOOD CITY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
91blackonblack
¯
Member # 11591

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 91blackonblack  Ford pictures for 91blackonblack  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Were can i find that mach 1 bottom clip frm?an what year? Anybody kno? I love it an very clean bra.

[ April 29, 2012, 10:11 PM: Message edited by: 91blackonblack ]

--------------------
91blackonblack is banned from this website for good. Vallejo ghetto drama does not belong on CAFords! Y'all need to find a different website. PLEASE! GTFO and take your ghetto shit with you.

ps- ENGLISH DOES MATTER. How foolish of CAFords, we wrote this on our registration page http://oi49.tinypic.com/2akjm7k.jpg but now realize it's useless because the intended audience CAN'T READ, TYPE OR UNDERSTAND ENGLISH!

His response:

"I just want to say i need some very important info.an the onl way was through a friend to help me find that info.but you guys are some fucking bitches that hide behind ur fucking computer all damn day.you fucking bastards racist piece of shyt.exspecally with that nazi symbol you guys think is koo.fuck you i hope i fuck ur sisters or wife.punk bitches.you guys are fucking haters.an i hope ur fucking website crashes to.god has the last word.an u guys let that piece of shyt 396 get away with murder.an letting everybody get banned because of his shyt talking.i hope he gets his to from somebody.one day he going to say the wrong thing to somebody.fuck u bitches.you mark ass.bye punks"

At least he's consistent with his views!

-----------------------------

91 ssp 306,h.c.i. +v2 blower,suspension
Duncan motorsFTMFTW/F.O.D. FTMFTW
Mr.Quandoe" swang shyt click"

Posts: 1608 | From: the blower yo bitch | Registered: Jan 2012  |  :
nitrous_bob
CAFords OG
Member # 77

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for nitrous_bob  Ford pictures for nitrous_bob    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
notchbacks are gay

--------------------
5.0 OG since 1990

Posts: 1402 | From: st clair shores MI | Registered: Nov 2000  |  :
ISP89LX
¯
Member # 8949

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ISP89LX  Ford pictures for ISP89LX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 91blackonblack:
Were can i find that mach 1 bottom clip frm?an what year? Anybody kno? I love it an very clean bra.

I think it might be for an actual mach 1/ 01-04 GT, 50 resto, american muscle, ETC . I'm sure it was massaged on their and they do not actually make them for coupes. Custom. [patriot]

[ April 29, 2012, 10:21 PM: Message edited by: ISP89LX ]

--------------------
89LX
Turbo50built!!!
Wait, he jacked my shit!!!
"Dan will make It rite" THIEF!

Posts: 2997 | From: Nowhere to be found. | Registered: Feb 2009  |  :
LETHL 03
¯
Member # 5401

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LETHL 03  Ford pictures for LETHL 03    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
What an ugly car lmao jk jk jk bad ass ride, from the wheels to the hood [Whoo Whooooo!] [worship]

--------------------
RIP Willie Guzman LQ9SN95

Hard Head Muscle
#HHM #babydickcobra #lethl03

Vallejo707
¯
Member # 10296

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vallejo707  Ford pictures for Vallejo707    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Nice notch, hey during the knotts cruise your car was screaming sounded like your breaks were gone [Confused]

--------------------
PS3 Game Tag: BeAsVtown
Sold: 2007 Yamaha R6 "Candy"
Sold: 1989 Mustang Vert
Current: 2012 Mustang 5.0

Posts: 799 | From: Vallejo,Ca | Registered: Sep 2010  |  :
1Sicgt
CAFords OG
Member # 714

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1Sicgt  Ford pictures for 1Sicgt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Nice looking ride! Perfect stance on that notch. I don't think I would change a thing.

--------------------
14 Focus TS ST3 full Stg3, ready for bigger Turbo
2003 Cobra Track Car

Posts: 8145 | From: Hitting the Apex | Registered: Jan 2002  |  :
venomous99
¯
Member # 1917

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for venomous99  Ford pictures for venomous99    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Sick car. Done tastefully
1SLW4DR
¯
Member # 11498

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1SLW4DR  Ford pictures for 1SLW4DR    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
[worship] clean ass notch bru

--------------------
03 mercury marauder

TireSmokingHooligan.

*EPIK*
¯
Member # 7481

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *EPIK*  Ford pictures for *EPIK*    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Car looks badass man!!! Very unique, & evil lookin!!! What size are the wheels front & back?

--------------------
=91 Notch:12.31@110 **Under Construction**
=05 CTS-V: 418rwhp/393rwtq=13.01@111

http://www.djepikmusic.com

Page: 1  2  3  4  5   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com