Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Clearly not payin attention!! (Page 3)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: Clearly not payin attention!!
CobramanPhil
¯
Member # 2170

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CobramanPhil  Ford pictures for CobramanPhil    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I don't want him to answer the questions because I cannot understand what he is writing [Wink]
Posts: 1016 | From: California, Bay Area | Registered: Dec 2002  |  :
BLK35th
CAFords OG
Member # 4685

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BLK35th  Ford pictures for BLK35th    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by CobramanPhil:
I don't want him to answer the questions because I cannot understand what he is writing [Wink]

+1
It hurts my head just reading the damn posts.

--------------------
hahahahaha

Posts: 1412 | From: 650-408-510-415 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  :
jph331
¯
Member # 665

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for jph331  Ford pictures for jph331    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
About the only thing owed is the car along with the parts that Joe had stolen from his driveway.

Just a reminder as to what the intake looked like. Probably on the motor when you "FOUND" it.

-

A refresher as to the parts on the car when it was found, stripped, or otherwise dismantled.

TFS twisted wedge heads
Tweecer
Saleen S351 intake
D&D K-member
351w block
Ross pistons
Eagle rods and crank
Maximum Motorsports camber caster plates
Late Model Restoration supply black door panels
Rear Seat Delete
Vortech Blower
Modified blower bracket for 351w
1995 Chrome cobra r wheels
Roll cage
ETC...........

LX347hatch
¯
Member # 8668

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LX347hatch  Ford pictures for LX347hatch    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Wasn't this dude nasty notch asking how to use a tweecer a while back ? On that parts list just posted it says it had one .o shit and the cc plates?
http://www.californiafords.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=5;t=094062

[ December 13, 2011, 04:09 PM: Message edited by: LX347hatch ]

Posts: 1416 | From: El Sobrante | Registered: Sep 2008  |  :
coupedup
¯
Member # 9987

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for coupedup  Ford pictures for coupedup    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by LX347hatch:
Wasn't this dude nasty notch asking how to use a tweecer a while back ? On that parts list just posted it says it had one .o shit and the cc plates?
http://www.californiafords.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=5;t=094062

That dude in the thread "backwardsnake" has a hell of sig [Eek!]
1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by RONIN:
quote:
Originally posted by LX347hatch:

That dude in the thread "backwardsnake" has a hell of sig [Eek!]
LOL i saw that, was that the willie wiener picture guy?

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

coupedup
¯
Member # 9987

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for coupedup  Ford pictures for coupedup    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
dont know , glad they booted him though .There's enough fags on here as it is
jph331
¯
Member # 665

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for jph331  Ford pictures for jph331    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Found the plate for the intake out in the garage.

-

turbo50
¯
Member # 6700

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for turbo50  Ford pictures for turbo50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
The whole point of these threads is to WARN fellow HARD working enthusiast about the potential thieves on here. This hit close to home because I knew/know dude that got his shit stolen, Joe Terry. I dont associate with him anymore but I used to.

I never said HEY, CAFORDS NASTY NOTCH is a fuckin thief.

NEVER that. Hell tons of loud mouths (or loud fingers?) popped off and started posting whack ass shit cuz they just didnt get the BIG picture when I posted up the first thread, well FUCK you mother fuckers now.

I finally gave in and said nasty notch but Id hate to give false information....

I knew all of these facts.

Lee and I spoke about it.
Look, he is asking what fluid to put in Joes TKO. Look, he wants to meet up and trade Joes tweecer and some 42s to me for my 60s and my power pipe for his "boy" then his "boy" called me. Cant remember his name but it wasnt joe, bob, rick, matt.......

Look he tried to sell the coupe with JOES shit in it to one of my customers that sent me pictures of the damn YS with the frickin serial number tag missing. The blue paint that JPH331 sprayed on the goddamn thing in the 90s hidden but not removed. The old ass TFS heads...... again the YS for sale.

Man when he tried to call me out I gave dude my number, we talked on the phone and I told him straight up I knew Joe from years before. Before he was a cop. I could care less. What I DO care about is that you leave my shit alone and if YOU didnt jack the shit you were in possession of it at one time. STILL nobody has caught him red handed so YEA we cant say he did it, but you roll in shit long enough you gonna smell like it....

Oh and when he did call me, he blocked his number.

Sad thing is, he is a mustang guy and loves the cars but prolly afraid of gettin his wig split if he rolls over on the actual perps. Something he even eluded to

Sad sad day in CAFORDS land and for the Fox Body community [Frown]

I think what we ALL need to be concerned about is this.

There is a MUCH bigger presence growing.

This presence has NO regard for human life, your property nor your possessions. They will split your wig, jack your shit...you know the ghetto shit we all fuckin try to move away from?

Mother fuckers.

That is something to worry about.

--------------------
.........when was the last time YOU built something with YOUR own hands?

I offer quality sidework at reasonable prices. PM ME

Posts: 7606 | From: Discovery Bay, California | Registered: Apr 2006  |  :
66_5.0
¯
Member # 9974

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 66_5.0  Ford pictures for 66_5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by turbo50:
The whole point of these threads is to WARN fellow HARD working enthusiast about the potential thieves on here. This hit close to home because I knew/know dude that got his shit stolen, Joe Terry. I dont associate with him anymore but I used to.

NEVER that. Hell tons of loud mouths (or loud fingers?) popped off and started posting whack ass shit cuz they just didnt get the BIG picture when I posted up the first thread, well FUCK you mother fuckers now.

I finally gave in and said nasty notch but Id hate to give false information....

Look, he is asking what fluid to put in Joes TKO. Look, he wants to meet up and trade Joes tweecer and some 42s to me for my 60s and my power pipe for his "boy" then his "boy" called me. Cant remember his name but it wasnt joe, bob, rick, matt.......

Look he tried to sell the coupe with JOES shit in it to one of my customers that sent me pictures of the damn YS with the frickin serial number tag missing. The blue paint that JPH331 sprayed on the goddamn thing in the 90s hidden but not removed. The old ass TFS heads...... again the YS for sale.

Man when he tried to call me out I gave dude my number, we talked on the phone and I told him straight up I knew Joe from years before. Before he was a cop. I could care less. What I DO care about is that you leave my shit alone and if YOU didnt jack the shit you were in possession of it at one time. STILL nobody has caught him red handed so YEA we cant say he did it, but you roll in shit long enough you gonna smell like it....

Sad thing is, he is a mustang guy and loves the cars but prolly afraid of gettin his wig split if he rolls over on the actual perps. Something he even eluded to

This presence has NO regard for human life, your property nor your possessions. They will split your wig, jack your shit...you know the ghetto shit we all fuckin try to move away from?

Mother fuckers.

Damn I didnt know that. Hope the piece of shit gets whats coming.

--------------------
1966 Mustang

2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2T0NE  Ford pictures for 2T0NE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 66_5.0:
quote:

Mother fuckers.

muthafuckin THIEF

--------------------
Originally posted by x Raelsmar x:
Can't wait till the Giants lose tomorrow night so all you Giants fans are forced to shut the fuck up.

Posts: 14676 | From: 760 carlsbad | Registered: Mar 2004  |  :
9cobra7
¯
Member # 2812

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 9cobra7  Ford pictures for 9cobra7    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Didn't anyone ever read his profile, all the warning signs were right there [Confused]

1. trying to bang your chick behind your back...check
2. intersection stripes.....check
3. occupation, donut maker.....check
4. ghetto coupe.....check

We all know you can't make much money selling donuts so you need to make side money somehow.

--------------------
If you can't walk and chew gum at the same time, don't walk.

coupedup
¯
Member # 9987

quote:
Originally posted by 9cobra7:
Didn't anyone ever read his profile, all the warning signs were right there [Confused]

1. trying to bang your chick behind your back...check
2. intersection stripes.....check
3. occupation, donut maker.....check
4. ghetto coupe.....check

We all know you can't make much money selling donuts so you need to make side money somehow.

What a douche bag , hope they bring this dude and his friends to justice
98 ROUSH
¯
Member # 10309

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 98 ROUSH  Ford pictures for 98 ROUSH    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 2T0NE:
quote:
quote:

Mother fuckers.

muthafuckin THIEF
+1 [Mad] Fuckin Fag

--------------------
Built 2v
Stroked, Cammed and Blown
Advanced Auto Built & Kurgan Tuned

Posts: 4678 | From: North Hayward, Cali | Registered: Sep 2010  |  :
1fastmach1
¯
Member # 10137

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1fastmach1  Ford pictures for 1fastmach1    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 98 ROUSH:
quote:
Originally posted by 2T0NE:
quote:
quote:

Mother fuckers.

muthafuckin THIEF
+1 [Mad] Fuckin Fag
+1000 [Mad]

[ December 14, 2011, 08:48 PM: Message edited by: 79 cobra ]

--------------------
REDLINE MOTORSPORTS CC EST 2011
1993 CHP sold
2004 mach 1 408 Windsor n20 fed
R.I.P. JORGE GUTIERREZ JR
6/13/1982- 11/05/2013

Posts: 2592 | From: clawwwitter to 7th st | Registered: Jul 2010  |  :
racsirx
CAFords OG
Member # 1710

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for racsirx  Ford pictures for racsirx    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
http://www.ci.benicia.ca.us/index.asp?Type=B_PR&SEC=%7B74EBB8EA-2E20-4F73-8445-7682DC6541F3%7D&DE=%7B03F13D6E-FA50-4F94-8E35-0DF25A939973%7D

--------------------
88 Saleen #564
88 GT 331 NOVI2000
88 Coupe TURBO 9.75@142
95 Cobra R #75-SOLD
06 F250
13 BMW AH3
17 GT350 #5556
GOD'S NOT DEAD

Posts: 20750 | From: Concord & Pittsburg, CA | Registered: Aug 2002  |  :
coupedup
¯
Member # 9987

Well, I guess he had it coming...
1SLW4DR
¯
Member # 11498

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1SLW4DR  Ford pictures for 1SLW4DR    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Ibtl [dance]

--------------------
03 mercury marauder

TireSmokingHooligan.

MikeD.
¯
Member # 8060

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for MikeD.  Ford pictures for MikeD.    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Bahahah fucking cock sucker. Hope he gets his butt hole turned inside out by someone named Train, Bubba, or Big D. It the combination of the three.

--------------------
1999 FRC Vette
12.77 @ 110

Posts: 2854 | From: Vacaville Ca, 707 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  :
adower
¯
Member # 5955

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for adower  Ford pictures for adower    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
KARMA SON!!

--------------------
98 Cobra
Griggs
S Trim
HRE

Egocentric
¯
Member # 9529

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Egocentric  Ford pictures for Egocentric    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Dumb uneducated pussy. Please, try to steal my mustang so I can handle you.

--------------------
08 G37S
72 C10 Custom
R6

quote:
ain't no one tell me what to do. - NEIGHT

Posts: 1712 | From: NoOneTellMeWhatToDo-Neight | Registered: Oct 2009  |  :
Camara90
1%
Member # 134

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Camara90  Ford pictures for Camara90  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by racsirx:
http://www.ci.benicia.ca.us/index.asp?Type=B_PR&SEC=%7B74EBB8EA-2E20-4F73-8445-7682DC6541F3%7D&DE=%7B03F13D6E-FA50-4F94-8E35-0DF25A939973%7D

Lol, good shit. Hopefully they get his ass for some more shit!!!

--------------------
92GT,stock short block,9:1 TFS 170's,perf rpm,custom cam,1 5/8 shorties,C4 trans.
std. 356hp, 350tq
11.85@111.9mph on motor.

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
There's gotta be more to life than stealing cars and doing donuts. Have you tried fucking pussy? Earning money? Read a book?

Imagine all the years, time and money spent worrying about some charges. Please hang yourself in your cell already, your life ain't worth shit dawg.

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

quote:
Originally posted by Camara90:
quote:
Originally posted by racsirx:

Lol, good shit. Hopefully they get his ass for some more shit!!!
I have a feeling someone will be getting all dat azz and then some once he's in prison.

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

50Reasons
¯
Member # 6452

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50Reasons  Ford pictures for 50Reasons    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Ahhh This is what you call karma huh

--------------------
50Reasons Car Club President
Daniel/50Reasons
http://youtu.be/n_UkDg_F4MQ
https://youtu.be/066xRvxKy-g

Posts: 9483 | From: Sacramento Ca | Registered: Jan 2006  |  :

Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com