Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Body Shop Hookup...... (Page 1)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: Body Shop Hookup......
two-gun kid2
¯
Member # 5891

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for two-gun kid2  Ford pictures for two-gun kid2    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
since i couldnt find the other thread, i decided to make another one.

My uncles friend bought a body shop in san jose.
more people that go the more of a discount youll get.

SHOP NAME:
IN n OUT Body
owner:
David Gabriel
address:
2013 Monterey Road
San Jose,Ca 95112
1-408-903-8776

NOTE: make sure you say JAVIER referred you.

here is link to the work being done to my car by them

NOTE:my car is a project car and im in no hurry to get it done, thus taking longer than the reg customer cars.

http://www.californiafords.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic&f=1&t=026050#000000

[ October 23, 2006, 03:55 AM: Message edited by: two-gun kid ]

Posts: 5566 | From: Hayward,Ca | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
stangless
¯
Member # 1414

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for stangless  Ford pictures for stangless    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
is your car done? i don't remember seeing a thread with updated pics..

--------------------
=(

two-gun kid2
¯
Member # 5891

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for two-gun kid2  Ford pictures for two-gun kid2    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Jmir018:

i have to find it, there is gonna be another delay.
im going to pull the engine and have him smooth out the engine bay,paint it, and hide the wiring somewhat.

two-gun kid2
¯
Member # 5891

TTT
stangless
¯
Member # 1414

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for stangless  Ford pictures for stangless    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

--------------------
=(

two-gun kid2
¯
Member # 5891

updated the info, since everyone seems to be bitching to the other guy that knows a body shop.
modular
¯
Member # 6599

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for modular  Ford pictures for modular    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
What hes really asking is, is everyone gonna take hella long at the shop or is your hookup on price delaying the completion of your car. Imust say so far the work looks good.

--------------------
I had no idea that so many people knew everything until I joined this site.
I was prolly drunk. Get over it
***BEWARE*** COP CALLERS! Eljefe-Adower!

Posts: 548 | From: sacramento | Registered: Mar 2006  |  :
two-gun kid2
¯
Member # 5891

quote:
Originally posted by modular:
What hes really asking is, is everyone gonna take hella long at the shop or is your hookup on price delaying the completion of your car. Imust say so far the work looks good.

what?if your trying to talk shit get out of my thread. im our agreement i told him to take his time .if i wanted the car done fast i would have it back after a month.
modular
¯
Member # 6599

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for modular  Ford pictures for modular    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Are you stupid? I tried helping you. He asked 2 times if your car was done. I know for a fact nobody would put their car in a shop for months for a paint job. reread my post. If you want to help the guy you might want to state your car is an exception and other cars will be a quicker turn around. Get it net warrior?

--------------------

two-gun kid2
¯
Member # 5891

quote:
Are you stupid? I tried helping you. He asked 2 times if your car was done. I know for a fact nobody would put their car in a shop for months for a paint job. reread my post. If you want to help the guy you might want to state your car is an exception and other cars will be a quicker turn around. Get it net warrior?

who help jersey? he knows whats going on and that was a old post from weeks ago.it seemed like you were talking shit. all other cars will be "in n out" . im in no hurry to get my car done asap, i would rather take my time and have it done right the first time then half ass it.
modular
¯
Member # 6599

Put it in your first post that other cars will be in and out. If I was talking shit I wouldnt have complimented the work. Carry on...

--------------------

two-gun kid2
¯
Member # 5891

quote:
Put it in your first post that other cars will be in and out. If I was talking shit I wouldnt have complimented the work. Carry on...

in n out [Razz]
stangless
¯
Member # 1414

quote:
Originally posted by two-gun kid:
quote:

who help jersey? he knows whats going on and that was a old post from weeks ago.it seemed like you were talking shit. all other cars will be "in n out" . im in no hurry to get my car done asap, i would rather take my time and have it done right the first time then half ass it.
Keep my name out of your drama woman.. [Razz]
Get that car ready already.. i wanna take it for a drive. [Razz] [patriot]

--------------------
=(

two-gun kid2
¯
Member # 5891

quote:
quote:
quote:

Keep my name out of your drama woman.. [Razz]
Get that car ready already.. i wanna take it for a drive. [Razz] [patriot]

shut up, i dont want no dirty Peruvian in my car
[Razz]

stangless
¯
Member # 1414

dirty:eek: ??, i thought we had somethign special? [Frown]

--------------------
=(

two-gun kid2
¯
Member # 5891

quote:
dirty:eek: ??, i thought we had somethign special? [Frown]

i thought you and losbatgts were domestic partners [Eek!]

j/k. [Razz]

stangless
¯
Member # 1414

please.. why are there pics of some dude sleeping on your bed.. [Wink] [Razz]

--------------------
=(

two-gun kid2
¯
Member # 5891

quote:

that was at eddies house.i got bored and started messing with him.
stangless
¯
Member # 1414

quote:
quote:

[Eek!]

--------------------
=(

two-gun kid2
¯
Member # 5891

quote:
quote:
quote:

[Eek!]
 -
two-gun kid2
¯
Member # 5891

TTT
two-gun kid2
¯
Member # 5891

quote:
TTT

two-gun kid
¯
Member # 5325

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for two-gun kid  Ford pictures for two-gun kid    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
up,up,and away...

--------------------
Two-Gun Motorsports
-Team Legion 510-
-KINGTOM Groupie-

86BackInBlack
¯
Member # 5372

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 86BackInBlack  Ford pictures for 86BackInBlack    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
do they do estimates, my 66 has some cancer

--------------------
http://i.imgur.com/go1nj.gif

two-gun kid
¯
Member # 5325

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for two-gun kid  Ford pictures for two-gun kid    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 66backinblack:
do they do estimates, my 66 has some cancer

call and get one. [patriot]
remember to say that Javier(me) sent you [patriot]

--------------------
Two-Gun Motorsports
-Team Legion 510-
-KINGTOM Groupie-

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com