Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » This pisses me off!! (Page 1)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: This pisses me off!!
truthseeker
¯
Member # 4636

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for truthseeker  Ford pictures for truthseeker    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
[Mad] Well I just got back from Tahoe today from camping this weekend and the neighbor calls and tells me "Yesterday I saw 2 black teenagers in a silver Mercedes pull up in front of your house and one of them points at the house and says thats the one". What the hell does "Thats the one" mean? If they think they are going to rob me or steal the Cobra they are in for a rude awakening. I am going to stay awake tonight with my Shotgun and my friend Smith and Wesson to see if anything happens. Shit like this pisses me off!! We just moved to a neighborhood with million dollar homes because the last place we lived at we had someone steal my factory Cobra rims out of my garage when my wife left the garage open one night. Now I have to worry for my wife and son's safety. Any ideas what I should do? Should I leave the garage open and wait for the kids with my shotgun or am I just being paranoid?

[ September 05, 2005, 06:56 PM: Message edited by: truthseeker ]

--------------------
1998 SVT Cobra Convertible | VT Cobra Billet Shortblock | T56 Tranny with Viper 5th and 6th | #3425 of 3480 | 17x9 + 17x11 CCW Classic's | 4.10 gears

Posts: 226 | From: Elk Grove, CA | Registered: Jun 2004  |  :
ArchersGT
¯
Member # 5177

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ArchersGT  Ford pictures for ArchersGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Try parking the cobra in the garage with the door closed. [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
86' LX Vert

migs66/92
¯
Member # 4811

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for migs66/92  Ford pictures for migs66/92    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
man that fucking sucks. well the first thing you should do is call the pd and tell them what happened, they will problably tell you to call them and let them handle it if shit goes down. you also need to make sure your guns are registered and you dont find yourself commiting a crime and believe me is shit does happen the fucking d.a will be looking for shit to throw on you.

--------------------
Ill keep my guns and my money, you can have the change

Fostang
¯
Member # 3752

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fostang  Ford pictures for Fostang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
??? [Confused]

LMAO

--------------------
67' Fastback TT 408
67' Camaro Lsx
64' Corvette Fuelie
57' Chevy Bel Air Lsx
68’ Pony Convertible
66’ Pony Coupe

Posts: 3011 | From: Stockton/Danville | Registered: Nov 2003  |  :
SmokeyBurnout
¯
Member # 5745

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SmokeyBurnout  Ford pictures for SmokeyBurnout    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Shoot the mother fuckers and take names later!
[patriot]

BLK02GT
¯
Member # 5653

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BLK02GT  Ford pictures for BLK02GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
heres what you do..

leave the garage open..wait in it in the dark..see them come inside the garage..cock it and shoot..and then..RELOAD! [Mad] [Razz]

--------------------
2019 Ford Expedition Limited
2002 Ford Mustang GT

Originally Member #4241

Posts: 1247 | From: Tracy, ca | Registered: May 2005  |  :
twisted54
¯
Member # 1981

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for twisted54  Ford pictures for twisted54  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by migs66/92:
man that fucking sucks. well the first thing you should do is call the pd and tell them what happened, they will problably tell you to call them and let them handle it if shit goes down. you also need to make sure your guns are registered and you dont find yourself commiting a crime and believe me is shit does happen the fucking d.a will be looking for shit to throw on you.

I'd also tell the PD to see what they say...then I'd wait up every night too so see if anything happens.

I had the front window of my home busted out twice, about 8 months apart. I stayed up until 3am every night for 2 months after the 2nd time to see if anyone came back but they never did...

--------------------
2013 Black on Black 5.0 with Boost N Things - CORN FED 🌽

AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AL STOCK  Ford pictures for AL STOCK  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
All you have to do is :

1. close the garage when you goto sleep
2. Goto Frys and buy a NightVision Camera for $40, a 12"inch Color TV for $20 (craigslist.org) and a cheap VCR, and start recording after you goto bed...

Or get a Pitbull and leave him unleashed inside the garage

You'll be a happy resident

Posts: 6498 | From: San Bruno | Registered: Sep 2002  |  :
twisted54
¯
Member # 1981

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for twisted54  Ford pictures for twisted54  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by AL STOCK:
All you have to do is :

This part doesn't work too good...The two we have chewed on my car...BOTH SIDES [Frown]

--------------------
2013 Black on Black 5.0 with Boost N Things - CORN FED 🌽

truthseeker
¯
Member # 4636

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for truthseeker  Ford pictures for truthseeker    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by archersgt:

It is always in the garage!

--------------------
1998 SVT Cobra Convertible | VT Cobra Billet Shortblock | T56 Tranny with Viper 5th and 6th | #3425 of 3480 | 17x9 + 17x11 CCW Classic's | 4.10 gears

ArchersGT
¯
Member # 5177

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ArchersGT  Ford pictures for ArchersGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by truthseeker:
quote:

Then whats the problem? [Confused]

--------------------
86' LX Vert

AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AL STOCK  Ford pictures for AL STOCK  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by twstd5.4:
quote:
Originally posted by AL STOCK:
All you have to do is :

This part doesn't work too good...The two we have chewed on my car...BOTH SIDES [Frown]
God dammit, next time feed those dogs [Wink]

--------------------
.:: FANATICS ::.

93 Cobra Teal
93 Cobra V Red
90 SSP
SVT Raptor
Huracan Rosso Mars
E63s W213 Selenite Gray
C7Z M7 Daytona Sunrise

Posts: 6498 | From: San Bruno | Registered: Sep 2002  |  :
BlownCobra98
¯
Member # 5943

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BlownCobra98  Ford pictures for BlownCobra98    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
The best thing you do is put your cobra in your garage. If they come by just looking don't jump to conclusions and shoot cus you will be committing a felony. If they try and break and then enter then you have the right to defend your house and family reagards if they break in the house or the back yard area if you have one. Also call the poilice or local sheriff if you see or hear anything supicious make sure you take license plates down and descriptions. If you have any more questions on what to do contact me on my email I am with Los Rios Police (college police)(not a rat)(lol)....good luck

--------------------
Never enough Horspower always thirsty for more.
Drive it like you stole it.
Representing HCI Motorsports.

Posts: 142 | From: Carmichael | Registered: Aug 2005  |  :
94gt
¯
Member # 3060

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 94gt  Ford pictures for 94gt  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:

Then whats the problem? [Confused]
thieves, if they want something bad enough... they will get it [Frown]

Try and rig something that will pull down on the garage door, so that way if they bust the lock, they cant just open it quietly... and park a car behind the cobra if you can. that way thye would have to move a car to get the cobra.

Good luck man, and dont do anything you would regret! Keep us updated!

--------------------
2020 Explorer ST
2011 Silver Raptor 'Screw

Posts: 5777 | From: Beavercreek, OH | Registered: Jul 2003  |  :
Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I think your being paranoid but i still would be on the alert.
The guy could have been showing his friend his old house though.

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

CobramanPhil
¯
Member # 2170

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CobramanPhil  Ford pictures for CobramanPhil    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Not getting into specifics, but what area do you live in?????????
Posts: 1016 | From: California, Bay Area | Registered: Dec 2002  |  :
91 5.0 5speed
¯
Member # 1867

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 91 5.0 5speed  Ford pictures for 91 5.0 5speed    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
[Mad] Well I just got back from Tahoe today from camping this weekend and the neighbor calls and tells me "Yesterday I saw 2 black teenagers in a silver Mercedes pull up in front of your house and one of them points at the house and says thats the one". What the hell does "Thats the one" mean? If they think they are going to rob me or steal the Cobra they are in for a rude awakening. I am going to stay awake tonight with my Shotgun and my friend Smith and Wesson to see if anything happens. Shit like this pisses me off!! We just moved to a neighborhood with million dollar homes because the last place we lived at we had someone steal my factory Cobra rims out of my garage when my wife left the garage open one night. Now I have to worry for my wife and son's safety. Any ideas what I should do? Should I leave the garage open and wait for the kids with my shotgun or am I just being paranoid?

Two guys pull up in a mercedes and you think they want your Cobra? [Roll Eyes] You are overreacting(sp)
Hungry Hippo
¯
Member # 537

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hungry Hippo  Ford pictures for Hungry Hippo    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
how would your neighbor hear them talking?

--------------------
05 S4 Avant(wagon)
09 C6 H/C/I

TRIXSNK
¯
Member # 2844

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TRIXSNK  Ford pictures for TRIXSNK    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
If you just bought the house it could very well be another realtor w/ a client looking for homes.

A little late since it was sold already but a possibility [Confused]

--------------------
9 Sec EVO 9 is GONE!

New project in the works.......

truthseeker
¯
Member # 4636

Neighbor heard because they had the windows down and she was outside watering the lawn. They were teenagers not realtors.
liftedF150
¯
Member # 868

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for liftedF150  Ford pictures for liftedF150    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 91 5.0 5speed:
quote:

Two guys pull up in a mercedes and you think they want your Cobra? [Roll Eyes] You are overreacting(sp)
[Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
GO SHARKS!

Posts: 3259 | From: Discovery Bay | Registered: Feb 2002  |  :
CANTCME
¯
Member # 525

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CANTCME  Ford pictures for CANTCME    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
how do you know they werent looking for an address, and she heard wrong, maybe they said "is that the one?"
Posts: 844 | From: san francisco,ca | Registered: Oct 2001  |  :
six 5.0
¯
Member # 3153

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for six 5.0  Ford pictures for six 5.0  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Cobra5.0Jeep:
I think your being paranoid but i still would be on the alert.
The guy could have been showing his friend his old house though.

[patriot] [patriot]

--------------------
IwishIwasan03COBRA!

Posts: 4425 | From: SAN MATEO | Registered: Aug 2003  |  :
Wolfie351
¯
Member # 651

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wolfie351  Ford pictures for Wolfie351    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Get a garage door contact switch and connect it to an indoor light. If the garage door opens anytime, the light will turn on and (hopefully) wake you up. Will also help you from accidently leaving the door open all night.

http://www.smarthome.com/7455.HTML

--------------------
1985 Mustang GT: 351W, Griggs, Baer, etc etc

Posts: 1214 | From: South Bay | Registered: Dec 2001  |  :
91 5.0 5speed
¯
Member # 1867

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 91 5.0 5speed  Ford pictures for 91 5.0 5speed    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by boostin1.8:
quote:
Originally posted by 91 5.0 5speed:
quote:

[Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes]
[Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes]

Page: 1  2  3   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com