Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » 73 dubs (Page 1)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: 73 dubs
fiftwyz
¯
Member # 8351

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fiftwyz  Ford pictures for fiftwyz    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I know this kid he is a good person you folks got the wrong person trust me!!!!
CornOil_&_Boost
¯
Member # 5888

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CornOil_&_Boost  Ford pictures for CornOil_&_Boost    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
You got 'splainin to dooooo

http://www.californiafords.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=048238;p=1

[ June 26, 2011, 03:00 PM: Message edited by: C6Z06s_own_50Deep ]

--------------------
https://www.facebook.com/pushrodpoweredmustangs
'95 Cobra - small engine / small turbo -
'02 Excursion 7.3 - tow vehicle
'14 - Chevy Volt - DD

SwEeT03Gt
¯
Member # 10283

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SwEeT03Gt  Ford pictures for SwEeT03Gt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by C6Z06s_own_50Deep:
You got 'splainin to dooooo

http://www.californiafords.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=048238;p=1

+1
Posts: 4484 | From: -NicKlE n DiMe- | Registered: Sep 2010  |  :
JBeezy53
CAFords OG
Member # 3960

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for JBeezy53  Ford pictures for JBeezy53    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by fiftwyz:

Well his fam has him looking bad. Steve didn't really mention him to the end of the post. I took that as there wasn't much said about him but he was around at the least.

--------------------
89 Gt
98 Cobra
88 Notch
05 GSXR 750 Blk/Yel

Posts: 1782 | From: Sacramento, Ca | Registered: Jan 2004  |  :
fiftwyz
¯
Member # 8351

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fiftwyz  Ford pictures for fiftwyz    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
because i kno this kid personally he works for everything he gots jus like me! Im a 39 year old man and i dont associate with chumps that take other peoples shit! He is a good kid!!!!!
ISP89LX
¯
Member # 8949

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ISP89LX  Ford pictures for ISP89LX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i know if some of my fam was into doing that shit and i wasn't a part of it, i would still be just as guilty for knowing what goes on...you cant just miss not seeing a car that's being parted out...somebody is going to have to be real convincing and prove that he was not affiliated with the part out.

--------------------
89LX
Turbo50built!!!
Wait, he jacked my shit!!!
"Dan will make It rite" THIEF!

Posts: 2997 | From: Nowhere to be found. | Registered: Feb 2009  |  :
915.0gt
¯
Member # 9518

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 915.0gt  Ford pictures for 915.0gt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by ISP89LX:
i know if some of my fam was into doing that shit and i wasn't a part of it, i would still be just as guilty for knowing what goes on...you cant just miss not seeing a car that's being parted out...somebody is going to have to be real convincing and prove that he was not affiliated with the part out.

I don't trust him and there isn't anything he can say on this board to prove he is trust worthy, that's just me

[ June 26, 2011, 04:41 PM: Message edited by: 915.0gt ]

915.0gt
¯
Member # 9518

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 915.0gt  Ford pictures for 915.0gt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

If he knows you then you should lock your car down all the more tighter
mikeP
¯
Member # 4489

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for mikeP  Ford pictures for mikeP    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

and thats the truth......well put 89lx

--------------------
91 vert lx 5.0, 68 CS, 69 BB nova

2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2T0NE  Ford pictures for 2T0NE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
because i kno this kid personally he works for everything he gots jus like me! Im a 39 year old man and i dont associate with chumps that take other peoples shit! He is a good kid!!!!!

well since you know him personally please give him a call and get my buddy foxbody all his parts back . because we know who it is and there is NO mistake..or he'd be on here giving the parts back ike the good kid he is...ehhhhh vahi

--------------------
Originally posted by x Raelsmar x:
Can't wait till the Giants lose tomorrow night so all you Giants fans are forced to shut the fuck up.

Posts: 14676 | From: 760 carlsbad | Registered: Mar 2004  |  :
FRC_Kid
¯
Member # 8940

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for FRC_Kid  Ford pictures for FRC_Kid    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 2TONE:
quote:

well since you know him personally please give him a call and get my buddy foxbody all his parts back . because we know who it is and there is NO mistake..or he'd be on here giving the parts back ike the good kid he is...ehhhhh vahi
As much as we dislike eachother here on the board 2Tone, I have to say you are 100% RIGHT on this one [patriot] [patriot]

--------------------
Pretend Racecar Driver- C5 FRC

Ford, GM, & Dodge is what I'm all about

Posts: 2578 | From: All over the Peninsula | Registered: Feb 2009  |  :
87#184saleen
¯
Member # 6276

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 87#184saleen  Ford pictures for 87#184saleen    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by cali95gt:
quote:
Originally posted by 2TONE:
quote:

As much as we dislike eachother here on the board 2Tone, I have to say you are 100% RIGHT on this one [patriot] [patriot]

--------------------
R.I.P DAD 3/5/36 - 6/2/07
2004 PORSCHE CAYENNE S on 22”
2013 PORSCHE Panamera on 21”
1987 SALEEN #184
Member of R H P

2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2T0NE  Ford pictures for 2T0NE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
All of the sudden puro quiet?earlier you were his attorney?If you can't help get these parts back I hiope they ban yourass too,we don't need people that have anything to do with his ass

--------------------
Can't wait till the Giants lose tomorrow night so all you Giants fans are forced to shut the fuck up.

fiftwyz
¯
Member # 8351

Wow computer soldier your tuff kid real tuff! So what you sayn is that if your cousin is involved in something you dont even kno about that your guilty common folks be real! All i know is this kid is a good kid and i know he wouldnt do this type of shit you folks already banned him because of a person sayn he did something! Now thats fucked up!!!
2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

no ones trying to be tuff here,we are only being realistic,and you cant seem to see that your buddy and his friends/family are THIEVES,be real man

[ June 27, 2011, 01:17 AM: Message edited by: 2TONE ]

--------------------

v-town coupe
fordologist
Member # 2771

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for v-town coupe  Ford pictures for v-town coupe    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
well heres the thing, with all these people lately being deemed thieves you would think as soon as they hear or see there name being brought up they'd hop on here and explain to try and save face. instead they just are never to be found again. just my .02 but if someone called me a thief and i wasn't id have to speak up, hiding is just admitting your guilty.
Posts: 4597 | From: the V-town | Registered: May 2003  |  :
1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Unless 73ondubs was the one to give up the car thieves then the punk ass bitch is part of the problem. Even if he's not stealing cars yet he knows about the people who do and dont say shit about it means he's part of the problem. You're either part of the problem or part of the solution so fuck 73 on dicks and his people. Good riddance!

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Wow computer soldier your tuff kid real tuff! So what you sayn is that if your cousin is involved in something you dont even kno about that your guilty common folks be real! All i know is this kid is a good kid and i know he wouldnt do this type of shit you folks already banned him because of a person sayn he did something! Now thats fucked up!!!

Your 39 and you type like that?

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

quote:
Originally posted by WildFire532FB:
quote:

39 and your name is fitywyz,type like a young kid.....hmm...this seems like a character made out to be a older person defending ,by the same thieves to

--------------------

MauriSSio
¯
Member # 9943

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for MauriSSio  Ford pictures for MauriSSio    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

i agree!! if my cousins were into cars as much as i am, i definately would know if theyre doing that kind of bullshit.
1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by MauriSSio:
quote:

i agree!! if my cousins were into cars as much as i am, i definately would know if theyre doing that kind of bullshit.
You do know what they are up to, and your either in it or out of it. 73ondicks should have ratted them out as soon as he seen the first thread about the snatched car.

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

87#184saleen
¯
Member # 6276

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 87#184saleen  Ford pictures for 87#184saleen    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
The guy was getting a commision for staying quiet the only thing I have to say is racoons

--------------------
R.I.P DAD 3/5/36 - 6/2/07
2004 PORSCHE CAYENNE S on 22”
2013 PORSCHE Panamera on 21”
1987 SALEEN #184
Member of R H P

1Sicgt
CAFords OG
Member # 714

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1Sicgt  Ford pictures for 1Sicgt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by v-town coupe:
well heres the thing, with all these people lately being deemed thieves you would think as soon as they hear or see there name being brought up they'd hop on here and explain to try and save face. instead they just are never to be found again. just my .02 but if someone called me a thief and i wasn't id have to speak up, hiding is just admitting your guilty.

Exactly! If you didn't do shit, why run and hide. Why not say hey, this is wrong and say something, unless you were getting kickbacks from it! Try and play stupid all you want, but around here people know better. You are just as much of a piece of shit, and that stink will never go away!

Also, anyone standing up for them is just stupid or in on it too. A group of guys stripping a car, I'm sure it takes a decent amount of people to fence all the parts through, so if you are standing up for them, how do we know you aren't getting a piece of it?

--------------------
14 Focus TS ST3 full Stg3, ready for bigger Turbo
2003 Cobra Track Car

Posts: 8145 | From: Hitting the Apex | Registered: Jan 2002  |  :
jegg
¯
Member # 9910

Ford Icon 11 posted      Profile for jegg  Ford pictures for jegg    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
ALL THIEVES WILL BURN IN HELL!

They make me sick.

LSFairmont
¯
Member # 6001

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LSFairmont  Ford pictures for LSFairmont    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by WildFire532FB:
quote:

LOL!
Puro lying...

Posts: 3652 | From: the land of the lost | Registered: Sep 2005  |  :

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com